Nine

Back off

Hoseok tried once again, but the other alphas merely growled in reply, continuing to charge him.

Hoseok glanced at Jungkook once, taking in his mate's fear stricken face, bloodied leg, and curled up figure, before looking back at the alphas.

They finally came together, three biting at him, trying get him to the ground, to kill him, kill the alpha challenging them for the omega.

The other three, while the true blood was distracted, turned back to Jungkook.

The omega whined, backing away as fast as he could.

Jin!

He cried helplessly, searching and clutching onto the link that established.

Kook? Oh my God! Where are you!

I'm at the bottom of the cliff! P-please come a-and get me! I-I'm scared!

Kookie, what's wrong?

R-rogues! Alphas...they're--

Jungkook screamed as one of them lept onto him, pinning him to the ground suddenly.

Kook? Kookie!

Jin began to panic and raised his nose to the air, a small group of warriors behind him waiting for his command.

He caught the faint smell of Jungkook in the distance and rushed forward, howling in signal for the others to follow him and to hurry.

Hoseok was overpowering the three alphas attacking him, and the leader, who was busying himself with the omega, told one of the other alphas flanking him to go and aid the others.

The leader then turned back to Jungkook and smirked, changing back into his human form. "Oh baby, you must be a real prize, then. Maybe I won't just fuck you. Maybe I'll bite that sweet neck of yours and make you mine."

The alpha leaned down and inhaled Jungkook's sweet scent, his eyes flashing red with a deep seated hunger.

"Hey, I know him." The other alpha suddenly said. "I've seen him before! On the border by the Red Lotus pack! Isn't he that omega son? I heard whoever mates him gets to be next alpha."

"Really?" The leader smirked more and turned back to Jungkook. "Not only would I get a beautiful bitch to fuck every night, but a powerful pack to lead? Today must be my lucky day."

"N-no!" Jungkook shrieked, trying to shove the rogue off of him, but he wasn't as strong as the alpha, who easily kept him pinned down.

He barred his teeth, his canines on full display as he lunged forward, onto the omega who screamed in terrors.

Suddenly, the weight of the alpha was gone and Jungkook choked out a sob, curling it a ball on the ground.

He desperately covered his neck with his hands, still feeling how close the alpha had been to biting him and claiming him against his will.

This had happened to Jungkook before, but no one had nearly come as close to such a vile act as the rogue had.

Seokjin growled, pinning the rogue to the ground and telling him to back off.

The other rogue that had been beside the leader was quickly pinned down by a warrior.

Hoseok was still struggling with the four others, and he had sustained quite a few injuries.

But the others looked far worse than the true blood did. They were slowing down and become more weary, on the brink of giving up and turning tail and running.

Hoseok growled lowly, so enraged that he wasn't thinking straight.

He lunged straight for one of the alphas and pinned him down, his claws digging deeply into the his fur and skin, making him scream and how in pain.

Another jumped onto Hoseok's back, causing the true blood to howl in rage and throw the alpha easily off of him.

But in the process he stepped on the alpha below him, snapping his back and killing him instantly from just the pure weight of his wolf.

The other three slowly began to back up, turning tail and running. Hoseok was about to rush after them and make them pay for hurting his mate, when a cry for him sounded.

He turned and spotted Jungkook, instantly rushing forward and placing his nose against his mate, who was sobbing and shaking from fear.

He released calming pheromones, his anger almost instantly dissipating as the comfort and safety of his mate became the first thing on his mind.

Jungkook curled into the embrace of his mate, clutching onto the giant wolf's fur and not wanting to let go as he released quiet whimpers and sobs.

Hoseok coaxed the boy up and allowed him to crawl onto his back before turning to find pack warriors dealing with the rest of the rogues.

That was enough for Hoseok, who then rushed towards the pack house.