Eight

Third Person POV

White.

Hoseok always wondered why people described their anger with the color red.

He didn’t think it described the emotion very well.

White

White, hot fury.

That was the better description of what the true blood was feeling.

Seeing.

He growled lowly, crouching and pouncing on the alpha as he cried out in pain for his lost mate. He landed on top of the alpha and without any mercy, ripped his throat out.

Seokjin froze at the sight.

Such a simple act. Yet with such violence. It made the alpha’s insides curl with nervousness.

The other alpha that had attacked them turned and tried to run.

But he was nothing against the enraged true blood. Hoseok quickly caught up to him and dragged him to the ground, pressing a large paw firmly against his ribs and pushing down to injure him.

You will not die today

He growled out. He saw the alpha visibly relax. Hoseok growled lowly and pressed down more.

But you will wish you had

He let the alpha go, biting his leg harshly and feeling the bone crack in his jaw, completely shattering.

The alpha howled in agony as Hoseok released him and then turned to the cliff, running for it. But before he could leap off of the edge, something latched onto him. He turned in fury and tried to bite the one stopping him.

But Jin wouldn’t let go.

You won’t do anything but kill yourself jumping off!

He yelled, tapping into the true blood’s mind link.

I don’t care! My mate is down there!

Jungkook…

Jin whined softly.

You still can’t.

He said firmly.

He is still alive!

Hoseok shouted back.

I can feel him! Do not try to stop me alpha, or I will kill you!

You won’t do anything besides kill yourself! If Jungkook really is still alive then he got lucky! You don’t know how rocky and shallow the water is down there, you jump, you’re as good as dead! And if Jungkook is alive, how do you think he’d feel!?

I don’t care! I’m going after my mate!

No!

Jin snapped at him.

Don’t stop me!

Hoseok growled dangerously low.

I’m serious, I will not hesitate to kill you if you try to stop me, alpha

Then kill me! And see what your mate says about that!

Hoseok growled, shrugging Jin off of him, but making no move to jump off, follow through with his idea of diving head first down the cliff in search for his lost mate.

Then what the hell am I supposed to do?!

We'll send a search party out for him

Right this second!

We have to—

You go and waste time setting that stupid search party up, I’m going to go and look for my mate.

Hoseok said, turning back to the cliff ledge.

Don’t jump off!

Jin protested.

There’s a way down, continue down the path and follow the sound of the river, it’ll eventually lead you to the bottom of the cliff—

Before Jin could even finish, Hoseok had taken off, depserate to find Jungkook. He could sense that the omega was still alive, but he could also feel the distress and pain. He was scared and injured. Hoseok was not going to leave him alone, like hell.

He would stay awake and search until Jungkook was back in his arms.

He ran through the forest, following the sound of the river and the direction it was flowing as he sped through the trees.

His speed increased when he heard a high pitched scream.

Jungkook.

The omega was terrified now.

Due to the arrival of several alphas.

When Jungkook had fallen, he’d hit his leg on a sharp rock and not only cut it open, but broken the bone. He was in pain and bleeding quite heavily, and due to him being an omega, he wasn’t healing that fast.

He’d been scared to be alone, but then he’d caught the scent of some unknown alphas approaching and he’d grown even more scared.

And then they’d arrived, growling and circling him and he’d become full out terrified.

He was an unmarked omega, young and fertile, and these were rogues. Looking for something to do.

He was frightened at what they’d do to him.

They hadn’t made contact yet, and Jungkook doubted they would. They would probably do what they wanted and go.

Jungkook felt himself began to shift back to his human form because of his injury, something that always seemed to happen. He begged Kookie not to let him, but she was weak and could not attain the form anymore.

Jungkook was left bare and vulnerable in front of the men.

He whimpered and tried to crawl away, but hissed from the pain in his leg, unable to move.

The alphas all growled lowly, and one by one, shifted. Six in total, all grinning cruelly down at the boy. “Looks like we caught a good one today, boys.” The leader said.

“Little boy, you’re gonna taste so good.” One of the rogues approached and Jungkook let loose a terrified scream as he lunged forward, gripping the omega and pinning him to the ground. “Shh...just be a good slut, hmm? Ever had an alpha knot you before?” Jungkook whimpered, tears falling from his eyes as he struggled.

Distress pheromones hung heavily in the air from the omega.

An angry and low growl ripped through the clearing, directed at the rogue on top of Jungkook leaned down to nuzzle the place a mating mark would go. The alpha turned quickly, the others as well, and just as quickly shifted back to wolf form.

Mine!

Hoseok yelled, demanding submission from the other alphas.

They merely laughed and ran forward, ready to challenge the true blood for the omega.