Seventeen (M)

“No!” Jungkook refused to open the door, even when Hoseok had threatened to break it down. The true blood sighed, sadly, looking down as he tried to calm himself.

The omega had gone into heat, just a few minutes ago, but instead of running to his mate, he had thrown him out of the room and slammed the door in his face, refusing to let him help him, even when the alpha could hear the pained whimpers coming from his mate.

Hoseok physically hurt, hearing those sounds, knowing that his mate would rather be in pain than have him help.

But Hoseok knew why.

Because Jungkook’s heat wouldn’t go away for a long time if he didn’t receive help. He didn’t want to leave Hoseok as he was told he would have to after his heat, and if Hoseok were to help him, then it would be over sooner and Jungkook would leave sooner. And he knew that the omega had been distressed for the past week about being separated from him.

“Angel, please.” Hoseok pleaded quietly, flinching at yet another whimper of pain coming from the other side of the door.

“N-no...b-because you’ll l-leave me a-after.”

“Angel—“

The door suddenly swung open. Hoseok’s heart broke to see the sobbing omega, who was trembling where he stood. “I-I don’t want to leave! I want to stay with you and—“

“Shhh…” Hoseok walked forward and enveloped the omega into his arms, shushing him gently and closing the door behind him as he stepped further in the room. He sat on the bed, pulling the omega to him and rocking the sobbing boy in his arms. “I know that you don’t want to leave, Angel. I don’t want you to leave, either, trust me, it will be the most painful thing I will ever experience, being separated from you, unable to touch you everyday, wake up and see your gorgeous smile, hear your beautiful laugh, your perfect face, hear your delicate voice...I know, Angel, I know, I do not want you to leave, either. But you know that it is for your own safety. Because as much as I do not wish to see you go, knowing that you are in constant danger of being taken and abused by another is far scarier to me than knowing you are safe and away from me.”

Jungkook curled into Hoseok, sobbing as he clutched his mate’s shirt. “I-I don’t know how I’ll be able t-to live without you.” He whimpered out.

“I don’t know, either. But we will live for each other, knowing that we will see each other again someday, because that is all we can look forward to. You will be safe and away from harm's way, and I will be fighting for you to come home. Okay?” Jungkook nodded shakily, looking up slowly to his alpha and leaning forward, attaching their lips into a loving and passionate kiss.

Hoseok sighed, content to just feel his mates lips against his own for now. He leaned further into the kiss, flushing their bodies together as the omega moaned, letting his heat take over his body completely and cloud his mind from all that would happen in a few days.

Right now it was just them. Just them together, loving each other and being with each other.

Hoseok gently guided Jungkook down onto his back, pulling away slightly, much to the discontent of the omega, who whined needily and reached to pull the true blood closer.

Hoseok gently pulled away with a bit more force, just enough to pull the boy’s shirt over his head and then his right after. He leaned back in as soon as he could, adhering to the demands of his omega and kissing him with as much passion and love as he could muster.

Every move was gentle and soft, slow and compassionate.

He slowly removed the remainder of Jungkook’s clothes, speeding up a bit when the omega began to move uncomfortably from his heat.

When he finally held his omega bare before him, he trailed his kisses downwards, sucking lightly on the males soft skin every so often. Hoseok’s hands began to travel underneath his mate’s hips as he kissed downwards, eventually reaching the place Jungkook wanted him the most.

The omega arched his back at the first signs of some light touches. Hoseok let out a small, possessive growl as he began to gently prep his omega, pleasuring him as he did so by moving his lips to the omega’s length, aching for a release.

Jungkook whimpered, throwing his hips forward as the true blood engulfed his length into his mouth, instantly creating a tight suction around him. “S-Seokie—Ah! P-please…”

“Please what, Angel?”

“Please!” The omega simply whined back, wiggling his hips a bit in discomfort. “Make love to me.” He finally whispered.

Hoseok nodded and stood back, unbuckling his belt and pulling the rest of his clothes off, before climbing back over the omega and kissing him once more.

Jungkook’s hands entwined themselves into the alpha’s hair as the male slowly lowered his hips and positioned himself at the omega’s entrance.

Finally, after some playful teasing, the alpha moved his hips forward, pushing himself fully into his omega. The male moaned softly as he felt himself being filled by his mate.

Hoseok made sure to wait until he was fully adjusted before beginning to move in careful and loving thrusts, holding his omega’s hand as he moved, soaking in the delicate and soft moans coming from the male beneath him.

He was holding nothing back, giving the male everything he had, savoring the moment and placing it in his mind, never forgetting it. Never forgetting the way Jungkook was scrunching his nose in pleasure, the way his back arched, the way the thin sheen of sweat made his skin glow, or the way his hair bounced softly in time with every thrust delivered to him.

He memorized the pattern of love bites, his mating mark which had long faded to a beautiful scar, marking him as his forever, his small hands nestled comfortingly in his, and his eyes. His beautiful brown, doe eyes, gazing up at him with such innocence, such love. His angel.

Hoseok groaned as he felt his knot beginning to swell. Jungkook whined, his hips moving as he felt the knot expanding as well.

As his orgasm hit, Hoseok froze, moaning lowly as his knot caught onto Jungkook’s rim, holding him there as he came inside of his omega. Jungkook whined from the pressure, releasing his own pleasure, cum making patterns against his glowing skin.

Hoseok kissed the omega again and again, all over his face, his neck, his shoulders, his head.

Their time together was too short, and Hoseok knew it would be time for the omega to go soon.

But for now he would stay with his omega and simply soak in his mate’s presence.