「35」Sunny + Violet

For @heheMayfield
I hope this is what you meant. Thank you for requesting!💜
This is kind of an AU (alternate universe)

 Thank you for requesting!💜This is kind of an AU (alternate universe)

★·.·'¯'·.·'¯'·.·'¯'·.·'¯'·.·'¯'·.·'¯'·.·★

Violet Baudelaire. She was (Y/n)'s best friend, but when Sunny was born, they started to drift apart. (Y/n) didn't blame Violet for them going their separate ways. Violet had to take care of Sunny and spend some time with her since Klaus wasn't a big fan of Sunny yet.

After a few days, (Y/n) was fine with Violet leaving her/him. But after weeks, months, and a whole year or two pass by was when (Y/n) lost contact with the Baudelaires. It wasn't because of any family issues or a fire. It was simply because they had no time for hanging out with friends anymore. They were busy all the time.

So here was (Y/n), spending her/his time reading a book and occasionally looking out the window of a coffee shop.  (Y/n) had no intentions of seeing the Baudelaires again. They each went their own way.

Though on this day, this day where (Y/n) decided to stay at the coffee shop longer than usual was when s/he saw her. Violet Baudelaire and her sister, Sunny. Just as (Y/n) noticed them, Violet scanned the coffee shop until she met (Y/n)'s eyes. A smile appeared on Violet's face as she walked up to (Y/n)'s table.

"(Y/n). It's been so long." Violet spoke as she held onto Sunny.

"Yeah, it has. You can sit down," (Y/n) offered.

Violet placed Sunny next to her and started a conversation with (Y/n). The two seemed to click again, and they updated each other about their lives. As they did so, Sunny kept her eyes on (Y/n).

The conversation ended abruptly with Violet asking (Y/n), "Can you watch Sunny for me? I'll be right back. I just forgot something."

"Sure."

Violet stood up and left the coffee shop. (Y/n)'s eyes met Sunny's. The last time (Y/n) had seen Sunny was a few weeks after she was born. Now, Sunny is about one or two years old. (Y/n) doesn't understand what Sunny says since s/he hasn't been around her for a long time.

It was a short while until Violet returned.

"Thank you for watching her."

"Of course."

Violet picked Sunny up. "It's time for us to go home. I hope to see you around more. You can visit us now."

(Y/n) nodded, "I will."

Violet walked towards the exit with Sunny still in her arms. (Y/n) watched as Sunny started to wave her arms around and reach out to her/him. Violet turned around with a smile on her face, "Would you mind babysitting Sunny sometime? She seems to like you more than me."

(Y/n) laughed, "I would love to."

With that, Violet left. A few days later, (Y/n) got a call from Violet to watch Sunny. Soon enough, (Y/n) spent almost every few days at the Baudelaire's house with Sunny. The two of them had some sort of connection that made them work. (Y/n) understood what Sunny was saying after a while too.

One thing (Y/n) learned was that Sunny loved to bite, and that she had taken an interest in cooking. (Y/n) knew Sunny was only a toddler, but s/he was excited to see Sunny wanting to cook.

(Y/n) would teach Sunny how to cook, and Violet was happy to see her best friend and her sister get along. Violet never told (Y/n) this, but she was forever thankful for finding (Y/n) in that coffee shop. (Y/n) would leave a big impact on the Baudelaires, and s/he doesn't even know it yet.