「20」Quigley

★·

★·.·'¯'·.·'¯'·.·'¯'·.·'¯'·.·'¯'·.·'¯'·.·★

As Klaus was searching around the room of the VFD headquarters, you were wondering about how Quigley survived.

There must have been an escape hatch somewhere. At least he's alive. You thought to yourself.

A small yelp and a thud was heard in the other room. You walked passed the doorway to see Violet on the floor.

"Are you okay, Violet?" You asked watching Quigley help her up.

"Yes, (Y/n) I'm-"

"We're fine, (Y/n). We would be even better if you'd leave." Quigley glared at you.

"Uh okay then. I'll just-" You walked back into the other room, a bit shocked at how Quigley spoke to you.

Why the hell is he mad at me? What did I do? You asked yourself while Klaus glanced up in your direction.

"Did I do anything to him that you know of?" You asked.

"You did nothing, (Y/n). Don't work yourself over it. He's just jealous." Klaus stated as he flipped a page in a book he was holding.

You furrowed your eyebrows, "Jealous?"

Klaus rolled his eyes, "(Y/n), really? You've been best friends with him since -what?- since you guys were like five. The only reason he's acting that way is because he saw us holding hands. He really likes you and he's just jealous over the fact that we held hands to help each other. Just talk to him, okay?"

You nodded your head, "I will when I have a chance."

Klaus smirked and shook his head, "Violet, can you help me for a second? I think I may have found something."

"Coming!" Violet shouted.

"Now go talk to him!" Klaus whispered-shouted.

You sighed and walked passed Violet through the doorway. There was Quigley sitting at a table with his hands covering his face. You pulled a old chair up and sat next to him.

"Quigley?" You asked.

"Hmm?"

"Um I just wanted to say that whatever I did to you, I'm sorry. I-"

"(Y/n), it's not your fault. I'm sorry. I overreact over something that I have no information about. I was jealous. I don't want you to think that I hate you. It's actually the opposite. I love you and I really don't want to lose you. And I know that you're dating Klaus but I just had to let you know."

You let out a small laugh and quickly covered your mouth.

Quigley gave you a confused look, "What?"

You grabbed Quigley's hand and spoke, "Quigley, Klaus and I are not dating. Just because we held hands doesn't mean we're dating. And I want you to know that I love you too."

Quigley smiled and brought your face closer to his, "Then I hope you don't mind if I do this."

Quigley closed the gap between the two of you and you both shared a kiss. It was shortly interrupted by Klaus telling you both that they have found something important.

You stood up with Quigley as he stretched an arm around your shoulders. You smiled to yourself as Quigley kissed your temple.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

A/n: Um can I have a Quigley? No? Oh okay. Lol anyway I just wanted to thank you guys for voting and for 4k reads! It means a lot to me that you guys like these.
I hope you have an amazing day/evening/night!💜