「17」Violet

★·

★·.·'¯'·.·'¯'·.·'¯'·.·'¯'·.·'¯'·.·'¯'·.·★

Violet turned her head to the crowd. She glanced over them until her eyes landed on you.

You mouth to her, "Everything will be okay."

Violet nodded to you and looked at Klaus. He nodded and Violet signed the paper. Olaf went to kiss Violet but she ducked out of the way. You cringe at Olaf as he smirked and waved at the crowd.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I'd like to make an announcement. This has not been a scene of fiction. My marriage to Violet Baudelaire is perfectly legal, and I am now in control of her entire fortune." Olaf stated.

People from the crowd stood up and an uproar started. You went to find Sunny only to realize she was with one of Count Olaf's henchmen. So you grabbed Sunny from him and made your way to Violet and Klaus. Klaus took Sunny from you and Violet pulled you into a hug. You hugged her back and held her hand as she explained that Count Olaf wasn't married to her.

The lights suddenly flickered off, leaving the area pitched black as everyone was attempting to capture Olaf. Violet held you close so she wouldn't lose you in the darkness.

A hand grabbed your shoulder and shoved you in their direction. Your hand slipped from Violet's and a sharp object was by your back.

"One wrong move and I will stab you," Olaf's familiar voice rings through your ears.

The lights flickered again only allowing Violet to see that you were being taking by Olaf.

"(Y/n)!" You heard Violet's voice over the commotion.

Olaf rushed you off the stage as Violet searched for you. You knew you needed to escape from him but you didn't want to get hurt. A person from the crowd bumped into you and Olaf causing you to fall to the ground.

Someone scoffed, "Just leave her/him behind!"

You felt a kick against your head as you went to cover yourself with your hands.

The lights went back on and everyone was searching for Olaf. Violet scanned the crowd hoping you'll be there. Klaus followed Violet's eyes and helped her look for you.

"(Y/n)?!"

Klaus spotted you on the floor and rushed to help you, Violet following him.

"Are you okay?" Violet asked.

You rubbed your head and nodded, "Yeah."

"I'm sorry I let go of your hand. I didn't know where you went and-"

You smiled at Violet's concern, "Violet, it's alright. Remember what I told you? Everything will-"

"-be okay." Violet finished.

Violet hugged you as Klaus and Sunny smiled at their sister.

"I don't want to lose you." Violet mumbled into your shoulder.

"I don't want to lose you either."