「11」Quigley - Part 2

For @Machos_Nachos
Thank you for requesting, I really enjoyed writing this!💜

For @Machos_Nachos Thank you for requesting, I really enjoyed writing this!💜

★·.·'¯'·.·'¯'·.·'¯'·.·'¯'·.·'¯'·.·'¯'·.·★

Flashback

"Hey Quigley!" (Y/n) said, bowing in front of the boy.

He looks at (Y/n) and gives her/him a look.

"What are you doing?" Quigley asked.

"Care to dance?" (Y/n) laughed a little.

"No. But for you yes."

He takes (Y/n)'s hand with a smirk.

"What are we going to dance to, m'lady?" Quigley asked.

"I don't know. What do you have in mind, sir?"

Quigley thought for a moment before humming a tune. He held (Y/n)'s waist as they started to dance. Quigley twirled (Y/n) as s/he laughed. Quigley smiled at her/his amusement. Quigley switched his humming to a slow dance song. (Y/n)'s arms went gently by his neck. They swayed calmly in the night as (Y/n) rested her/his head on Quigley's shoulder and stared out the dark window.

"I'll never forget you, Quigley," (Y/n) mumbled underneath her breath while staring at the moon and stars in the sky.

End of Flashback

Quigley woke up from the memory. It only felt like yesterday that (Y/n) asked him to dance. All the Snow Scouts were sound asleep except for one, (Y/n). Quigley told himself that he can't tell her/him that he's alive. Maybe if I keep my mask on s/he won't know it's me, Quigley thought. (Y/n) sat in the snow, silently crying. Quigley stood up and adjusted his mask. He walked over to (Y/n) as s/he sniffled and glanced up at him. (Y/n) stared at the boy who just bowed in front of her/him.

"Care to dance?" Quigley asked.

"Why?" (Y/n) rubbed her/his eyes.

"Just trust me," Quigley extended his hand out.

(Y/n) hesitantly placed her/his hand in Quigley's. He placed his hands on (Y/n)'s waist.

"What are we going to dance to?" (Y/n) asked while wrapping her/his arms around Quigley.

Quigley thought of the memory and started to hum that familiar tune. They sway as the moonlight came through the cave. (Y/n) started to hum along, remembering the tune that Quigley hummed when s/he asked him to dance. A tear fell down (Y/n)'s cheek at the memory. Quigley's thumb wiped the tear off of (Y/n)'s cheek.

"Where did you hear that tune?" (Y/n) asked the masked boy.

"I remember when I danced with someone and hummed the tune," Quigley mumbled.

(Y/n)'s mind wondered, could it be Quigley? They stopped swaying and (Y/n) reached up to the boy's mask. S/he waited to see if the boy would stop her/him. (Y/n) slowly takes the mask off.

"Quigley?"

The boy stared at the ground not daring to look into (Y/n)'s eyes.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier. I-"

(Y/n) cuts him off with a hug. Quigley wrapped his arms around her/him.

"I missed you so so much! I knew you were alive somehow." (Y/n) exclaimed with tears in her/his eyes.

Quigley held onto (Y/n) tightly and let her/him go. Quigley stared at (Y/n)'s face and glanced at her/his lips.

"(Y/n)?"

"Yes?"

Quigley whispered, "Can- can I kiss you?"

(Y/n) nodded and placed her/his lips onto Quigley's. Quigley wrapped his arms around (Y/n)'s waist to bring her/him closer as he smiled into the kiss.

A/n: I want to say thank you guys for 1k reads and 100 votes! It means the world to me that you guys enjoy my imagines. I hope you have a fantastic day/evening/night!💜