「29」Carmelita

For @cathasarrived
I hope you like it!💜 Sorry it took so long to write it!

A/n: I could not get a gif of Carmelita when she was on Mount Fraught. So I apologize for that, and try to to imagine that she is on Mount Fraught in this gif!

 So I apologize for that, and try to to imagine that she is on Mount Fraught in this gif!

★·.·'¯'·.·'¯'·.·'¯'·.·'¯'·.·'¯'·.·'¯'·.·★

The Snow Scouts followed Carmelita up Mount Fraught. Its almost time to settle down for the day, and Carmelita has been talking the whole way up Mount Fraught.

One of the Snow Scouts spoke, exhausted from walking and carrying Carmelita's stuff.

"Why do we have to carry all your stuff?"

"Well, you cakesniffer. I happen to be- (Y/n)?"

The Snow Scouts followed Carmelita's eyes to the person in front of her. They were trembling while rubbing their hands on their arms to warm up. They shot their head up and looked at Carmelita.

"Ca-Carmelita?" S/he stuttered through her/his chattering teeth.

Carmelita rushed to (Y/n), hugging her/him. Carmelita kissed her/him, tears running down her face.

"I thought you died," Carmelita whispered.

"I al-almost did," (Y/n) smiled.

Carmelita swiftly turned her head to the Snow Scouts, pointing to one.

"Get her/him a jacket, boots, and gloves this instant, please."

The Snow Scout stood frozen in place. He couldn't believe Carmelita said, "Please."

"Now!" Carmelita shouted, making the boy snap out of his daze and move.