「15」Quigley

For @aesthetically_ember
Thank you for requesting! This one is also a long one. Also, (L/n) = Your last name. Enjoy!💜

 Enjoy!💜

★·.·'¯'·.·'¯'·.·'¯'·.·'¯'·.·'¯'·.·'¯'·.·★

You met Quigley at school and you knew you guys were going to be best friends. You met his triplets, Duncan and Isadora. You'd talk to Isadora all the time. She was like a sister to you and Duncan was like a brother to you. But Quigley? He was something else to you. You love him more than a friend.

You and your parents were at the Quagmire's house. You planned on spending the night over there. You and Quigley couldn't sleep so you left the bedroom to get something from the kitchen. Your parents were talking to Quigley's father while as Quigley's mother was in the kitchen.

You both spent time in the kitchen until Quigley's mother smelled smoke. You didn't understand what was happening as Quigley's mother put you and Quigley into a secret tunnel underneath the house.

Quigley's mother told you both to be careful and stay safe as she went to get the rest of the family.

You waited but she never came back. So Quigley made you promise that you guys will always come back for each other.

He took your hand and held it in his as he started to wonder around the tunnel. You followed him as you looked around the tunnel.

"I didn't know there was an underground tunnel under our houses." Quigley said.

"Our?" You asked.

Quigley pointed to a sign on the tunnel wall. "(L/n)" was written on the sign.

"What is all this?"

Quigley shrugged his shoulders and continued walking.

The both of you traveled to a house who's sign was "Montgomery". Quigley and you stayed there for a while, reading books and finding secrets.

Nights were always cold, so you both stayed close to each other, not wanting the other to leave. Your arm was hurting from Quigley laying on it, therefore you pulled away from Quigley.

"Wait, don't pull away...Not yet," Quigley mumbled.

"My arm hurts from you laying on it," You whispered.

"Sorry."

You sighed and rolled over. Quigley's arm wrapped around you and pulled you closer.

"(Y/n)?" Quigley asked.

"Hmm?"

"I love you. More than a friend. I don't want to lose you like I lost my siblings and parents. You mean the world to me and I want you to be my mine. So will you be my boy/girlfriend?"

You smiled, "Yes, Quigley."

You turn your body towards him and looked into his eyes. You pull him into a kiss as he brings you closer.

You pull apart and you whispered, "I love you too."