「14」Klaus

For @aesthetically_ember
Thank you for requesting!
This one is long so I hope you enjoy! 💜

For @aesthetically_emberThank you for requesting!This one is long so I hope you enjoy! 💜

★·.·'¯'·.·'¯'·.·'¯'·.·'¯'·.·'¯'·.·'¯'·.·★

You and the Baudelaires had grown up together since you were kids. You remember all the times you got to help the Baudelaires. You were an assistant to Violet, a researcher to Klaus, and a play date to Sunny. You were glad that they enjoyed you coming over all the time. You were even happier that Klaus wanted you to help him research stuff. You spent most of your time with Klaus.

Now that their parents and yours died in that fire, not much happiness was around. You were always there for them and they were there for you.

You were fortunate enough to go with the Baudelaires to their next guardian but this time you guys were going to a boarding school. Prufrock Preparatory School to be specific.

The school seemed unwelcoming and the thought of all the kids looking at you as the new kid made you anxious.

You bounced your leg up and down while sitting on a bench outside the principal's office. The Baudelaires were next to you, waiting for the principal. It was quite and the only thing you could hear was the tapping of your foot against the floor.

You stared down the hallway as thoughts filled your head. A hand was placed on your leg to stop it from bouncing. You glance over to see Klaus holding your leg down.

"It's going to be alright, (Y/n). You have nothing to worry about. I'm here- I mean, We're here for you."

You smile at him and grab his hand, "And I'm here for you."

The moment was interrupted by girl with ginger-ish curly hair.

"Hello cakesniffers!"

Klaus let go of your hand and stood up next to Violet.

"Hello um..." Violet waited to hear the girl's name.

"Um um um. Are you a blithering idiot? Everyone knows that I'm Carmelita Spats." Carmelita mocked Violet.

You already knew you were going to dislike this school because of Carmelita.

"I'm Violet Baudelaire and these are my siblings, Klaus and Sunny. And that's (Y/n), our best friend."

"What does "cakesniffer" mean?" Klaus asked.

"It means you're stupid cakesniffers, but I'm the most special girl in the whole school. I'm supposed to give you a tour. This is Vice Principal Nero's office. He's a genius and he likes me best. I don't have to wear a uniform 'cause I'm too adorable. Now come on."

Violet turned around and picked up Sunny. You got up and followed Carmelita.

"Come on, cake-sniffers." Carmelita shouted, her shoes tapping loudly.

"I don't think it's a compliment." You mumbled to Klaus. He nodded and took your hand.

After the tour, you met Vice Principal Nero and started class. Lucky enough, you got the same class as Klaus.

-time skip brought to you by the Quagmires-

A few days had gone by when Klaus interrupted your thoughts in class.

"(Y/n), can I talk to you later at the 'Orphan' shack?"

You nodded your head, wondering what he wanted to talk about.

After a useless day in class, you met up with Klaus.

"What's up, Klaus?"

"Count Olaf is the new coach. He disguised himself again."

You sighed, "Will he ever leave?"

"I'm not sure but that's not what I wanted to say to you."

"Well, what is it?"

Klaus blushed, "Uh well, since Olaf will probably always find us and I don't want you to get hurt. I was wondering if you would go out with me? Like on a date? I mean you can say no. You don't have to go and won't really be a good date since-"

You grabbed Klaus' hands and smiled, "Klaus, of course I would!"

"Really?"

"Yes!"