「34」Klaus

For @Ella_Herondale

I changed it up a bit, but I hope you still like it! Thank you for requesting!💜
Also ignore the outfit Klaus is wearing in the gif.

I changed it up a bit, but I hope you still like it! Thank you for requesting!💜 Also ignore the outfit Klaus is wearing in the gif

★·.·'¯'·.·'¯'·.·'¯'·.·'¯'·.·'¯'·.·'¯'·.·★

It's been almost a year since (Y/n) had seen the Baudelaires. S/he had returned back home near the Baudelaire's burnt down house. Each day passes by and the Baudelaires have not come back from the last place (Y/n) had seen them.

(Y/n) walked along Briny Beach, hoping to see some sign of the Baudelaires, while holding tight to a book in her/his hand. The very same book that Klaus gave her/him a few days before they left. It was one of Klaus' favorite books, and he happily gave it to (Y/n) when s/he asked about it.

(Y/n)'s eyes start to water at the thought. S/he couldn't help it. S/he missed them so much, but s/he was starting to forget them. It's been so long since s/he's seen them. Their faces were a blur except for those glasses that Klaus wore.

(Y/n) shook her/his head and stopped walking to stare at the water. The weather only dampened her/his mood with the clouds and fog. The only good thing about the weather being this way was that there are no visitors here.

In the distance, (Y/n) saw a dark, looming figure striving towards her/him. S/he took a step back to turn around, except there was something so familiar about this figure that s/he couldn't place her/his finger on it.

As it drew closer to (Y/n), the details started to become a bit clearer. The figure was about the same height or even taller than her/him.

Another step back and (Y/n) became nervous. S/he was the only person on the beach, and the figure could be anything. Yet, once the figure came into (Y/n)'s view, s/he ran towards it.

The figure turned out to be a person, but not just any person. The shape of glasses made (Y/n) certain to who it was.

"Klaus!"

(Y/n) collided into Klaus' open arms and embraced him into a tight hug.

"You're back! You came back!" (Y/n) muffled voice reached Klaus' ears.

Klaus released (Y/n) from the hug and smiled, "Of course."

"You've grown." (Y/n) grinned.

"So have you."

"Is Violet and Sunny-"

"Yes. They're fine, and yes, Sunny has grown a lot the past year."

(Y/n) hugged Klaus again. "I missed you"

"I missed you too. I didn't realize how much I would miss you until you were gone. I see you've kept my book too."

(Y/n) looked down at the forgotten book in her/his hand and gave it to Klaus, "Yeah. I kept it so I could return it to you when I saw you again."

Klaus smiled, "Thank you. We better get going now."

"We?" (Y/n) asked.

"Yes. Violet wants to see you."

"Let's go then!"

A/n: When I was writing this, I realized I'm a bit rusty.😅 I'm sorry about that! Nonetheless, I hope you liked it!💜 Have an amazing day/evening/night!