「16」Klaus

For @HLunaGinny
Thank you for requesting!

For @HLunaGinny Thank you for requesting!

★·.·'¯'·.·'¯'·.·'¯'·.·'¯'·.·'¯'·.·'¯'·.·★

Hanging out with the Baudelaires was your favorite part of the day. You always spend time with them, especially Klaus.

You would always be there to write notes, help him with books, and help researching things.

By the time of the third visit, Klaus wanted you to spend more time with him. You agreed, of course, and went over there every single day.

Violet and Sunny noticed this and was happy that their brother had someone who had similar interests.

You would also spend time with Violet and Sunny. You'd help Violet with her inventions and you'd play with Sunny.

You all decided to head to Briny Beach on the trolley. So Violet can test her invention and Klaus can do some research.

You played with Sunny while the other Baudelaires do their thing. A figure in the distance caught your eye and you stood up, nudging Violet with your shoulder.

It was the banker, Mr. Poe. You wondered why he was there when he suddenly started coughing violently. He cleared his throat and told the Baudelaires that their parents had died in a terrible fire.

You were about to speak when Mr. Poe interrupted you, "Oh and Miss/Mr. (L/n), your parents were with the Baudelaire parents at the time of the fire too."

You closed your mouth and stared at the ground. You got lucky to stay with the Baudelaires when they went to their first guardian.

First impressions mattered to you and when you encountered Count Olaf for the first time, you knew you were going to dislike him.

Olaf forced you and the Baudelaires to do all the chores and only share one bed.

Once Olaf wouldn't bother you or the Baudelaires, you would spend time with each other.

Today, Klaus was sitting on the bed staring at the ground. You sat next to him, feeling the bed dip.

Something was bothering him and you knew that since you've spent so much time together.

"Hey, what's wrong Klaus?" You asked.

He sighed, "This. This house is what's wrong. This guardian is what's wrong. Everything is wrong. If it wasn't for that fire, we wouldn't be here in this horrid so called house. I just want everything to go back, (Y/n)."

You nodded your head, understanding him.

"I understand, Klaus. I want things to go back to the way they were but that's not how it works. It's not how the world works. I'm here for you, Klaus. Violet, Sunny, and I will always be there for you. Whether you know it or not. Now come here." You said, extending your arms out for a hug.

Klaus embraced you and smile, "Thank you, (N/n)."