「5」Isadora - Part 1

For Trash_The_Trashmouth
Thank you for requesting, I really enjoyed making this! Also in the gif pretend Duncan and Violet are not there. Just think of it as Klaus talking to Isadora. Enjoy!💜

 Enjoy!💜

★·.·'¯'·.·'¯'·.·'¯'·.·'¯'·.·'¯'·.·'¯'·.·★

"You're triplets?" Klaus asked Isadora as they sit down in the cafeteria.

"Yes. Duncan and I lost our parents and our brother, Quigley, in a terrible fire." Isadora looked down at the table and sighed, "I- I-"

"Hey it's alright. You don't have to continue." Klaus assured her.

Isadora shook her head and swallowed. She took a deep breath and continued talking.

"I lost my girlfriend in that terrible fire too. Her name was (Y/n). She was amazing. I write couplets about her everyday," Isadora's eyes burned trying to hold back the tears that were about to fall. She opened her commonplace notebook and placed it in Klaus's hand.

The couplet read,

Her voice makes me shudder. I try to speak but I start to stutter.
She's sweet like honey and she's very funny.
She makes me blush when ever she's around. And now that she's gone, I break down.
All things come to an end. Even if they're your friends.
I hope you're okay up there and please take care.

A small sad smile formed on Klaus's lips.

"I hope she's proud of me. I wish- I wish-" Klaus rubbed Isadora's back as she starts to cry. 

"Hey, it's alright. She would be proud of you. She would absolutely be proud of you and how far you've come. She would love your couplets."

Isadora gave a sad smile to Klaus and hugged him.

"I wish I could see her again."

A/n: I made the couplet and I know Isadora can do couplets way better than me. So I just want to apologize that the couplet is not the best and that it's sad. Anyways Part 2 will be up tomorrow. I hope you enjoyed this imagine.💜