Prologue

Lorraine's POV

  We just finished taking our daily test and like yesterday and any other day before, I got a perfect score. I always question myself; how can I memorize something so difficult? how can I get a perfect score? how can I read mom's next moves in chess? how?

"Hey Lorraine! do you want to play with us?"  Emma asked me, I smiled a bit before nodding my head.

  I'm the silent child of the Grace Field House but Emma always approaches me, together with Norman and Ray, she's full of smiles and sometimes, I can see some imaginary flowers around her as she daydreams.

"Lorraine!" Norman called me, he's the only one I'm closed with since he's the first friend that I made as my brain develops, Norman also treats me as his twin sister, I mean, we all treat  everyone here like a family to us. We have our siblings and our mom but Norman and me have a strong bond, not just that but our appearance are also very the same.

"C'mon, don't be shy Lorraine! I'm sure that our other siblings would like you very much!" Emma said cheerfully.

  I'm not very sociable since I'm very shy but I always try my best to fight my social anxiety, I couldn't stay under the stares of other kids in here but Norman would always hold my hand and remind me that he'll always stay beside me no matter what happen.