•• 17 ••

Lorraine's POV

"Oh no." I whispered as I heard Ray click his tongue.

"Lorraine?" Emma called me and as I look to her, her eyes were full of doubt and disappointment.

"Hey, let me explain---"

"Don, Gilda and even you Lorraine, where did you guys went?" Ray ask, pinching the bridge of his nose as if it's the thing that would make him calm at the moment.

"Let's discuss this later, the other kids would notice." Norman said to Ray, putting a hand on his shoulder.

  We all agreed to meet at the dining later. I helped Anna and Emma to prepare plates for the dinner, to change the clothes for bedtime and for the babies too, except that it was Gilda who helped us with the babies because Anna needs to help mom with our other siblings to take them to bed, making sure that none of them are missing. I slowly went out the bathroom and as I make my way towards the dining hall, I could feel someone watching us.

"So? Where did you guys went?" Ray ask and I couldn't do anything to explain myself, I can't even calm myself.

"R-Ray, they didn't do anything, they're just curious like us." I said, stuttering, as my hands make their way towards his own but he just shot me a glare.

"I don't want your words, Lorraine." He spat and turn his glare towards Gilda and Don.

"We went to the secret room and it led us to a basement." Don said, his voice shaking a bit but they didn't noticed.

"Huh? How did you guys managed to enter it!?" Emma ask them, her eyes widening in shock.

"Don stole the key from mom, earlier." Gilda confessed, looking away from us.

"From Mom!? Did she know?" Emma ask and I could feel the worry rising from her tone.

"No, I don't think so and we already returned the key." Gilda said, her voice turning quiet.

"You two acted so recklessly and stupid, also you Lorraine." Ray said, his voice is so dark and dangerous, making me feel so little.

"The three of you didn't even think! What if that room is equipped with a security camera? a voice recorder? or even worst, an alarm!" Ray said, he looks so stressed but keep his composure before speaking again. "If Mom or sister Krone found out, you three, no, all of us would be..."

"Would be what? Tell us Ray." Don said to him, glaring back to the boy in front of me. "Are they going to kill us if they found out?"

"What?" Emma's eyes widened, her mouth open and closed, as if finding the words the she wants to say but sadly, nothing came out from her mouth.

"You lied to us Emma! Everything that you've said, all of them are bull, we can't go out and help everyone because Conny, no, everyone else are already..." Don trailed off from his words, he can't speak, he can't find the right words to use.

"N-Norman." I quickly went beside my twin brother and I was glad that he welcomed me with warm arms. I could feel my left eye twitching in pain but I hold it inside me.

"Sorry! I'm so sorry Don and Gilda!" Emma almost scream as she bow her head in front of Don.

"So, our siblings are really." Don stopped speaking and turned to Gilda, "I told you Gilda, Emma was lying, they were lying to us! What are you guys hiding!? Tell us the truth now!"