•• 19 ••

Lorraine's POV

  Noah grab my wrist as he annoyingly pull me in his room, he's not sharing the bedroom with the other kids which is weird but I didn't ask him about it, I don't want to make him uncomfortable. He told me to sit down on his bed and wait as his hands move on their own, finding something under his desk. Finally, Noah showed me something, a notebook and a pencil. What's so important with those things?

"You even cut my reading time just to show a notebook and a pencil?" I ask him while rolling my eyes.

"You're really adorable, open the notebook and you'll find something that might entertain you." He said in a loving voice which I quickly notice, making me blush in the process.

  My fingers carefully open the book, scared that I might ruin his belonging. A small smile danced on my lips as I blush, Noah chuckled while pointing out the sketch on the notebook, my eyes examined it. The way he draw it, the different shades of the pencil, the erased part of it, the messy but beautiful hair of the young girl on the notebook. He's simply talented, a beautiful creature with a blessed mind, I wouldn't admit it in front of him but I know that he already knew it just by looking at my eyes.