•• 10 ••

Lorraine's POV

  I found myself staring at the ceiling as I slowly sat up from the couch of Mom's office, she made me take an individual test again and from the lack of sleep, I blacked-out after taking the test. Mom slowly made her way towards me and give me a cup of hot chocolate. The aroma and flavor of it is bursting into my mouth as I sip the warm drink, Mom brush some strands of my hair before looking at me with her loving eyes. My heart fluttered, I wish we could stay like this, with Mom being just her and not putting us all in danger.

"Are you okay now?" Mom ask, I nodded my head and put the cup of hot chocolate onto the glass table.

"Mom, can I go now?" I ask her back, she replied a small yes before I went out of her office.

  It's already afternoon and some of our siblings are sleeping while some of them are mostly outside and playing. I sighed and went to the back of the house. Emma, Norman and Ray are taking care of the laundries as I approach them, Ray waved his hand to me and I just nodded my head. I helped Emma with our clothes. Norman stand beside me and put a hand on my shoulder, my body froze and quickly turn my head. I don't know but I'm suddenly getting chills, maybe it's because of that man. I mean, Norman and I have the same white hair and blue eyes like him and sometimes, Norman's cold and hard glare just reminds me of him and maybe I'll also get scared when I look into the mirror, It's giving me chills.

"Where have you been?" Norman asked, I smiled and give Emma another white blouse to hang.

"Oh, I was helping mom with her office, the babies are handful." I said and rolled my eyes jokingly, Emma giggled and stack up the baskets that they used for the clothes. "So can I catch up with the topic now?"

"Were planning to play tag in teams." Ray said and I looked behind to see him, I nodded my head, understanding his statement. "Most of our siblings would die if we escape individually."

"But everyone's moves and skills are pretty good, I got a lot of data." Ray added.

"For the actual escape, we'll have to make formations and run away in teams." Norman said and glace to Emma, so they haven't said these to her. That surprised me.

"So for escaping, we'll have to split into teams." Emma stated with a low voice, looking down and thinking about the plan. I put a hand on her shoulder then smiled.

"We just need to improve our skills a little more Emma, we can escape, everyone will." I said to her, encouraging the girl beside me, she gave me a small smile before I pull away my hand from her shoulder.

"Now, listen, I'm going to say the ten types of formation patterns right now, so remember them." Ray said while smirking to Emma, the orange haired girl beamed with the challenge, and ask, "By ear?"

"What? you can't do it?" Ray ask, provoking her with a smirk. I chuckled and shook my head lightly from their childishness.

"I can! easy peasy!" Emma replied, determined to show Ray that she can memorize the formation patterns by ears.

  Ray turned serious and explained to Emma our formation patterns, we'll change our tag training by teaming up, to conform to the real escape and for the aftermath but we still couldn't complete this if it's the only three of us. We need more mature children like us, the ones who can catch up easily with the plans, the ones that we can trust.

"Don and Gilda." I muttered, catching their attentions. Norman nodded his head before speaking.

"Yes, Let's have Gilda and Don, soon. We'll explain the situation and have them lead the two other teams." Norman said, determination shows from his eyes and for a moment I saw a fire bloom from his eyes.