•• 7 ••

Lorraine's POV

  After my midnight test, I was ordered to go with Emma and Gilda to the help mom with bathing and changing the clothes of our youngest siblings. Ages one to two are staying inside mom's room, she have nine cribs inside her room. Those babies wake up and sleep with her, and only stays in mom's room. For some reason, the only ones allowed to help her with our youngest siblings are only the older girls. I sighed and looked on my bed to see Norman sitting on it.

"I hope that you and Emma could get more clues." He said and smiled to me, I nodded my head and brushed my hair with my fingers.

"Yeah, but since Gilda is with you guys, try to keep it low as possible, don't be too suspicious." Ray said, I turn to him, he's sitting beside the window, staring at the shining moon outside.

"We will." I answered them while looking down.

  I waved my goodbye to them before going out the shared room, I walk to join Emma and Gilda to get clothes for our youngest siblings. I was given the task to carry the clothes like Emma and Gilda. The three of us walk along the hallways, trying to find mom's room and after a few minute, we reached it and opened the door. We are greeted by the cribs of our youngest siblings, I stare at them and smile. Carol is smiling to us and waving her arms a bit as if asking us to carry her. Such an innocent child. I put down the clothes on a table before walking in front of Carol's crib.

"Cute." I whispered and touch her soft cheek. She smiled to me and giggled.

  I look at her and pondered about the tracking device. I need to help them find the scar, the clue for it, Emma and I will definitely find it. Carol can help us with it. I look back to Emma and help her to bathe the other kids, she's also trying to look for the scars but she's failing miserably, her face shows disappointment and irritation. I grab her hand and smile to her.

"Patience Emma, we can find it." I said to her and squeeze her hand a little to make her feel relaxed.

"Thank you, Lorraine." She said, showing me her cheerful smile.

  I also tried to look over the baby that were bathing but like Emma, I also failed. It's a bit frustrating but I need to keep calm or else, I wouldn't be able to think correctly. I was shocked when suddenly, the baby hugged me tight while I'm carrying her, this little precious child needs to be protected from the demons. I can't let any of this children to be eaten outside.

  I can't give up just because there's no scar on her, were all going to escape. If the scar is not visible then it might be small, it would be hidden in places that even I couldn't imagine. I need to think more, where is it? I need to figure this out, Norman and Ray isn't here to help me, but I only have myself to solve this problem. If they're gonna hide the tracking device then they will also need to remove it after we get shipped out, the place should be in favor with them, where they can take it easily out even if we grew up.

  I touched the back of my ear and smirked, my proving is now completed.

"You two are so good with babies, Emma and Lorraine. It looks like Carol is already used with the two of you." Gilda said behind us, I ignored her like Emma, I passed Carol to her and she quickly put her back on the crib, I run beside Emma and suddenly, we both put a hand on Carol's right ear, it's behind the ear!

"Emma, I have something to ask you. That day, that night--- Emma? What are you doing!?" Gilda asked a bit too loud, I told her to keep her tone down so mom wouldn't go inside to check on us.