Another day...

I have been working on this one for a while and I want to give it a shot so hope this one is successful as the other. ☺️💞 hope you enjoy.
_______________________________________________________

________

Feeling my body being shook as sudden shouts came from a familiar voice. Eyes shooting open startled by them, to find one of my roommates.

"JADE! Wake Up We're Going To Be late" Cora shouted

Her eyebrows furrowed for me to hurry, yet seeing the somewhat sorry look from her tone.

Sitting up with a groan, I rubbed my eyes going through all types of dimensions till I heard Cora laughing at me

" fuck off" I mumbled still tired

Yawning I got out of bed and stretched.

" Good your up, get dress so we can go down stairs and eat and then go" Cora smiled

"Cora you didn't have to scream bloody murder" I say heading to the bathroom

" But you know you love me" she said as she blew me a kiss and closed the door

"Time to get ready for the day" I mumble to my self.

__

I got out of the shower wrapped the towel around my body tightly and went to rooms to get changed.

Wearing simple fitted overalls and a cropped shirt under, with a matching white shoe.
I looked in the mirror and noticed how casual I looked.

I sighed and grabbed the glasses that I wore for school, just to add the extra look.

I walked down stairs as the girls always wait for me since I'm the slowest to get up and get ready.

I'm not even at the bottom of the stairs and I already hear complaining from lilac and Harper always arguing in the morning.

" Lilac, stop using my clothes you know I hate it when you do"

" No, I like your clothes they look better on me"

" Guys I can hear you from here, quiet down" I say reaching the last step but only to be embraced by Willow.

"Hey G, morning we have to hurry to school if not we going to be late" she said quickly grabbing her bag and mines

" but I didn't get to eat" I say back she then tossed me an apple and I caught it

"Here now, LETS GO" she said walking to the door.

" we get it you old hag just because you're the oldest doesn't mean you can boss us around" Cora barked

" shut up before I show you who the old hag is" Willow hissed as she hopped on her motorcycle. I shook my head and Jumped on to my baby.