Jess

Did I forget to mention slow start? 🫶🏽
________________________________________________

Once again I laid on my bed looking up at the ceiling. The thoughts of last night didn't stop.

What I did to Harper replayed a little till I heard a soft knock. Standing up to open it and see Cora already dressed.

" not dressed to impress today?" I asked

She didn't answer for a second before pulling me into a hug again. I didn't retaliate this time but pat her back.

" you haven't slept have you" she sighed

I softly hummed and let go of her. I could see she only wore cotton shorts with a simple cropped white shirt.

" you look ready for trouble" I reply instead

She nodded at that and smiled.

" get dressed today might be a little exciting...also your real stalker is back" she sighed at that

I laughed and nodded

" of course I'll get dressed"

" oh and your helmets down stairs"

I nodded and closed the door and got dressed in black biker shorts another cropped white shirt, accompanied with a red, black, white windbreaker with matching shoes.

I washed up and pulled all my hair back. I grabbed my things and left my room.

It seemed all the girls were already outside and ready to leave. I could see from inside they spoke to a familiar freckled boy.

He laughed with Harper and shouts with Cora. Sighing I grabbed something to eat and loosened up, knowing he was no threat to me.

Closing and locking the doors I walked up seeing they all went to look at me.

His eyes were a simple brown with his spiky black hair. His tan skin littered with freckles.

He came up to me with a cheeky smile as I simply gave him a smile.

" hey pretty lady" he grins

" hey ace" I chuckled

I walked to my bike as he followed dumbly. The girls giving me knowing looks.

" looks like little ace has a crush" Harper teased

I laughed at that and started my bike.

" sorry ace, but your much younger then me and not my time yet" I smiled at him

He scoffed and folded his arms, though I saw his blush creeping up.

" can I get a ride at least?" He mumbled with a pout

" come with me lover boy, I'll take you on a ride" cora smirked

" or to meet the reaper" Willow joked

" that too" lilac laughed

" no invite girls?"

We look to the voice seeing Nick with a small smirk, though when he made eye contact with me I saw a sorry look.

Hearing a bike start behind him, we look seeing a boy named Luis and Jason. They were pushing their bikes out of the driveway and seated themselves.

" did you sleep well last night?" He asked

I looked at lilac for a second seeing her lifted brow. Sighing I looked back to him and answered.

" enough to get back to school, see you there" i plainly spoke