Chapter 47- the fight

" bye Bitch"

I closed my eyes expecting it. Even if I tried he would pull the trigger in seconds.

' I will meet you there' I thought

i took one last deep breath when I heard the door being kicked off and the door had fell to the ground. I had already opened my eyes and I looked at Ian and he looked back at me.

I saw him try to pull the trigger but someone took his hand and pointed it somewhere else. The shot hit the floor just 3 feet from me.

I jumped at the sound and looked over at who made Ian miss. It was Noah. He stood over him, struggling to get Ian away from me.

He took a small glimpse at me and saw him grit his teeth and push Ian much harder. He fell to the ground as his injures were getting worse from all the blood loss.

Noah rushes over to me and looked at my arm then to my thigh.

" h-hell we need to you to the hosp-

" NOAH!" I Yelled

Ian has gotten up and aimed the gun at him. Just before he shot, Noah got up and grabbed his arm and took the gun from him.

He pointed the gun at Ian and shot. Shot him right in the stomach without hesitation. He fell to the ground now very close to dying now.

Noah then came towards me and picked me up. I tightly grabbed onto him and he tried to be careful with me.

He rushed me out the room and down the stairs noticing the club is empty. He took me out the back door.

" it hurts" I said

" it's okay I'll get you to a hospital" he said

"N-NO!" I said

He looked down at me confused but kept walking almost running towards a vehicle I'm guessing.

" you need to go to the hospital" he said

" I c-can't go okay" I said letting some tears out

" do you want to die!?" He said angrily

" Honestly, Maybe"  I responded

He stayed shut and kept walking till he got to his car and put me down. I hissed in pain as he just let me go and I had to lean onto the car so I wouldn't lean on my injured leg.

" couldn't you-

" just be quiet" he snapped

I stayed shut and he opened the door for me. He pulled me by the waist and put me in the passenger.

I bite my lip to hold in the screams. He closed the door harshly and went to his side of the car. He started the car and backed up speeding to our neighborhood.

The ride was very quiet. You could tell he was pissed he grabbed the steering wheel tightly and he kept clenching his jaw.

" babe-

" don't babe me." He growled

I was going to say something else but I stayed shut and tried hard to ignore the knife in my leg.