57-little fucker

• third POV•

Both Jade and Noah made no interactions to each other for the past few days, as everyone noticed this. Jade was much quieter as Noah was just as quiet but he flirted with different girls every now and then.

The girls knew not to try to fix what had been done and let jade go through her heart break for a little. They knew that jade would burst in anger if they tried to talk about the situation, so they let her walk around with a stern face and focused on her studies.

It was around lunchtime as half of the school was eating at their tables. The two groups sat in two different tables but right next to each other as the guys had to be around them at all times.

Though at this time they were more lively due to the fact it was lunch and they could take a break from their studies and tension.

Though Noah definitely didn't expect someone to come towards the girl's table.

• jade POV•

I sat at the table eating the large pizza with a smile on my face.

" OMG why the hell do we have a test?! We just got on this subject" willow whined

" he should be fired" Harper groaned

" seriously, I wonder...We Can Get Him Fired!!" Cora jumped in

I giggled at them while they just smiled sheepishly back at me. I took a quick look at the boys and saw them casually talking as well making me relax a little.

Lilac laid her head on my shoulder as I hummed to see if she wanted something.

" if you miss him go back" she mumbled

I scoff as she chuckled and gave me a small kiss on the cheek as i just playfully glared at her.

' though....I really miss being with him. But he was using me...but I was using him even though it was just to know him. I haven't told Luke either...wait where's E-

Strong arms then wrapped them selves around my shoulders as I tensed up when i heard his voice.

" hey jade how's it going?" He asked

" Ethan!!" I squealed

I turned around and hugged him as he laughed. The girls moved over as he sat next to me and I just smiled widely when I glared at him.

" what?" He chuckled

" And Where Have You Been?" I questioned

" sorry I had to take a small mission away from here but i got 500 bucks for that and I'm happy to spend it with you" he smiled widely

" awe what a sweet brother" Harper said

" look who's jealous" I teased

She then gasped as i just stuck my tongue out and she then responded to me.

" Me!? Jealous! No way! I'm happy with my only child self" she corrected

" yea okay" I snorted

• Noah's POV•

The guys and I sat a table next to the girls eating and chatting stupid shit not really paying attention to them. I didn't see anyone trying to hurt jade here, why would they? It's a large room filled with people.

" wanna go to the bar later?" Louis asked

" you're underage!!" I laughed

" it don't ma-

We all paused to a loud voice that echoed through our ears. We all looked over to see Ethans sinful self sitting next to jade smiling and laughing with them.