Good fucking day bitches and welcome to clown girl shit tv show starring meeee!!!

• jades pov•

We had entered school as class was in session but my focus was somewhere else.

I stared at the board as words were being said but I heard nothing. The thoughts in my head were far much more louder than the lesson plus it won't help me in life.

'....he want to kill us and Noah knows who this fucker might be. The guy said my friends aren't what they seem but what does that mean? I've known them for so long? With Noah, we have a 75% chance of getting back together but I doubt it....what if he kills Jessica at Luke's? Fuck!....why can't everything just be back to normal.'

' o-okay...to many thoughts calm them jade, calm them. Jessicas out the way for now so the girls are my second priority-

" Jade!" Willow shouted

" w-What!?" I shouted back startled

" it's time for our next class. What's wrong with you? You've been quiet and haven't done any work. Are you okay?" Willow asked

'...who are you'

" no nothing sorry I'm just in thoughts right now" I smiled at her

She nodded and we both stood up. We walked to our next class and sat down waiting for the teacher to start the next lesson when suddenly my phone went off.

I picked it up seeing it was a message from an unknown number. I opened it and froze.

' have you ever searched up your dear friends? Have you asked where they came from?...and Jessica, was it really a smart move to put her in a gang you trust so dearly not knowing if I'm in it too? Or am I messing with you? Ya know jade, you're acting pretty stupid for a ' feared' gang, my ass. But have fun finding out who I am in 4 days if not then two people will die jade..and you can guess'

" Jade Wilson get off the phone"the teacher spoke

" I-I need to make a call" I muttered

I stood up and grabbed my stuff and walked out the class dialing Luke's number and immediately calling him.

' jad-

" Where is she!" I shouted tears threatening to come out

" wh-

" Where Is She!?"

" she went to the store really quickly with one of our members-

" Don't Let Her Out Of Your Sight! Get Her Now!" I Demand

" jade why-

"Please...she's gonna die" I sniffled

" okay jade, okay. I'll get her. She'll be near me the entire time and not out of my sight. I'll call you when I'm with her okay it won't take long" he reassured

" h-hurry" I whispered

He ended the call as I stood in the empty halls with my stuff in hand and the message of the guy in my mind.

'..w-who are they'

" jade?" Lilac called to me

I flinched from her voice and a sudden paranoia crept onto me.