Chapter 45- At the club

I sat on the couch waiting for Lilac. She was the one who wanted to get their early but it was going to be 10:30 in like 10 minutes.

" Lilac HURRY WE NEED TO GO" I yelled

" I'm going I was just getting my bag!" She yelled coming down the stairs

I hummed as I got up and walked to the door and walking out. I sat on my motorcycle and started it when I heard my name being called.

I looked over and saw Nick and Noah outside talking. They held confused faces as to where I was going. Lilac then came out and hopped on her bike not knowing the boys were there.

" We'll talk later we need to do something at Luke's" I waved

They nodded and I saw Noah coming over to me. He came up to me and gave me a hug as lilac now notices them.

" Hey, Hey couple we have 10 minutes so finish quickly or he'll be mad" she said

I laughed and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and he gave me an annoyed look.

" fine on the lips then-

"NO TIME!!" She yelled

I ignored her and gave him a quick kiss as he seemed bothered but we really need to go. I gave him one last hug and put my helmet on and was started to drive out of the drive with way.

" Be Careful!!" He yelled

I waved at him and lilac sped off as I heard her mumble under her breath so I quickly followed.

' did we spend to much time hugging' I teased

' yes'

I laughed at her and sped over to them. After our ride we hurried over inside and I noticed that we were 3 minutes late.

We rushed over to Luke's office and just barged in without knocking and startled his sleep.

"S-sorry we are late" I said

" it's alright go and get changed and come back" he said still looking a bit lost

We nodded and continued to the next room and got changed.

We had thankfully a shower in here so I rushed in and went in but Lilac calles me before I enter the bathroom.

" yes" I answer

" can we switch dresses?" She asked

" why yours is pretty?" I question

" well it's too revealing and I don't th-

" fine but why did you pick it?" I asked

" well it was actually Cora who told me to wear this but I'm not actually going to wear it so you are" she explained

I sighed and grabbed the dress she had in her hand and gave her mines I then walked in the bathroom and started the shower.

After a few minutes I got out and got changed into the dress. It was really pretty and had a slit that thankfully did show your pantie line.

I slipped it on and rushed out so lilac could but I already saw her dressed into the black dress.

" really?" I said

" I already took a shower"

" that's why you were taking so long?"

" of course, now get your hair done and put the weapons in your purse" she said

I nodded and quickly straightened my hair and out small weapons into my purse and on my waist band under the dress.

We walked out and into the bosses office as he was still sleeping. I went to tap him on the shoulder as he slowly got up and looked around.