Adrenaline

Might come back and revise this once more 😮‍💨

______

In the locker rooms changing into sweats and a sweater, knowing these were my spare clothes, I went to my next class.

Walking to it I was greeted with an odd look by the teacher.

" early Jade-"

" I know just want a break before" I sighed

She hummed and let me sit at my usual seat. laying my head down I could only think of her and the situation.

' she will only continue if I let her..I've got to stop her...I have to..but I don't want to fight her'

Going back and forth with my self till I felt a tap. Alarmed I shot up to my feet and throwing a glare to the person, only to see the girls but lilac.

" whoa deep in thought huh?" Cora joked

I sighed and sat back as they seated themselves.

" aren't you hot in that?" Harper asked

" not yet, Probably when we go outside" I shrugged

" okay let's stop avoiding what we are dying to ask" Willow spoke

" about Jess?" I questioned

" Jade..you let Emma and Ian do something, then Jess a few times. All you did was talk down to four eyes" cora added

" I gave them all warning-"

" that's not what we want" Harper sang

" well it's not what I want either." I spat

The teacher had came in as I laid my head down once more. Not paying attention to anyone. No words spoken but my thoughts once more.

Hearing and seeing the many memories of us, but the memories of the tattoos came as well. Placing my hand under the sweater feeling the tattoo.

' I guess this is what I get for joining them. This is what follows me...'

Another slumber of thoughts came to me. Seeing the blood splatter around. Hearing the shouts and cries. Seeing faces after faces laying lifelessly.

" see you can do it now! All you needed was a little push! This is who you really are Jade. Being with us is a eye opener for you...so welcome..welcome home"

The bell had rang as my eyes shot open. The girls were just about to wake me but I stood up without a word.

Grabbing my bag I walked out and headed to my locker. Knowing what I was about to do wouldn't be pretty.

Placing my bag inside with my belongings I could see the girls in the corner of my eye.

" hey what are you up to?" Lilac asked

But I couldn't answer her

Harper was about to place her hand on my shoulder but I gave her a side eye. She paused and slowly retracted her hand.

Not looking at the other girls, I continued my walk as they quietly followed behind.
Seeing kids look at me oddly as the halls started to empty.

The girls quicken their pace and trying to direct me to class but I pulled my arm harshly out their hands.

" hey what's going on with you seriously?" Cora spoke

The bell had rung when I heard the sweet voices I've been looking for.

" start some fun" I muttered to them

" what!?" Willow nearly shouts

Ignoring her and speed walking to the three voices I simply turned the corner and there they were.