• jades POV•

I peaked through a corner seeing a couple walking the opposite way from us. I gestured lilac to take the kill since she's good at aiming from far.

She immediately took them out as their bodies fell to the ground lifelessly.

" come on" I said to the others

" wow never seen you in action" Tyler said

" with a damn injury" Louis hissed at his own

" it's harder then you think" I scoff

" Noah you're pretty quiet" willow pointed out.

" I'm just watching around seeing if we missed anyone....and jade....d-did you really enjoy killing your mother?" He suddenly said

I froze on the spot as the others did as well

" WHat!?"

" let's not talk about this now okay? We're literally in a life or death situation." I blankly spoke

I kept walking as I slowly heard the others start to walk behind me.

" Jade! Jade Bruno come here! I'm coming for you, you bitch" Ethan shouted

We heard a scratching on a wall probably him putting a knife on the wall.

" stay quiet-

" Over Here Fucker!" Noah yelled

I looked to him as he shrugged his shoulder and immediately we heard a herd of footsteps running towards us.

" Really!?" I shouted at him

I picked a different gun that was much faster in rapid fire. The rest were getting ready for the horde coming towards us.

I was getting my aim ready as I was starting to see silhouette coming closer.

" come at me-

I was cut off with Noah's lips once again on mines. I tried to pull away but he tightens his grip on my waist and pulled me closer. I gave in as he chuckled and pulled away.

" answer my question cutie" he smiled

"I-...y-yes happy? Because now is not the time" I said pointing at the large group in front of us

" eh, there's always time for you"

" how romantic now SHOOT!" Cora shouted

I laughed and aimed the gun at them. My finger laid on the trigger waiting to see them.

" FROM BEHIND!" Jason yelled

We looked but again were to late for another shot to rang out and hit Noah on the thigh.

" Shit!" He yelled

I looked to see who it was as it was him again. The horde was now in front of us surrounding us with guns.

" put them down. You're gonna die anyway" Ethan spoke

" No!" Tyler yelled

" no? Do you need a beating?" Ethan offered

Tyler stayed silent as he threw his gun on the floor.

The rest started to follow as Noah slowly went to the floor because of his bleeding leg.

" Jad-

I took another gun and did rapid fire all around me as bodies dropped. I ran straight to the crowd and took the knife I was given and started to slash away. Someone hand punched my wound making me scream. I jabbed the knife in the guys neck and kicked him down.

" Are You Really About To Give Up?!" I said to them

They looked at me and looked away.

" nah" Cora giggled

She took her gun back and also did rapid fire. She began to laugh as she enjoyed killing when she was in deep trouble.

Harper then rushed in and started to punch away at them and lilac joined in.

" boys are such losers~" willow laughed

' always trying to lighten the mood' I thought

" jade~" I looked to who ever called seeing it was Ethan

He went for a punch but I quickly dodged. I grabbed behind his neck and pushed him down to my knee. He groaned as he fell to the floor and got kicked in the stomach.

"Cora! Take out the dog" I yelled to her

She immediately stopped passing the gun to one of the guys. She ran to him with a couple of knifes in hand.

" j-jade....I still love you" he suddenly said

I looked down at him with soft eyes then scoffed.

" shut the fuck up Cora kill him" I ordered as she clapped her hands and giggled
psychoticbreak_97 thats something I would do 💀

" Hey boss! Where are you!?" I shouted walking away from the two

I walked as guys kept trying to fight me but I shot at each and ever single one that did. Blood kept staining my hands and body but I didn't care.

A guy stepped in front of me as I shot and blood splattered onto my face but I just kept walking.

" here I am" he laughed

In the corner of my eyes I saw a sharp object. I moved away in time and grabbed his arm pulling him away from my body.

" ya know...I always wanted to know why you made me do it....but I realized because mom was your lover and I was her daughter from another man..not you. Am I wrong?"

He stayed silent and tried to go again but I dodged again.

" I am right. Because mom didn't want to be with you anymore you wanted to kill her...and dad...now that's a different kind of crazy. But I'll see you in hell okay? Because I'll meet you there" I smiled at him

He gritted his teeth and pulled out a gun but I was quick enough to kick him in the stomach and the gun was out of his hand. I quickly went to grab it but he plunges his fingers into my wound.

I cry out in pain as I push him off.

" Jade!?" Noah shouted I heard his quick footsteps coming to me

I looked to the boss and saw him pointing a gun at Noah. I saw he was about to pull the trigger so I reached for the gun and made a barrier with my body for it not to hit him.

The another bang was heard as I felt a force on my shoulder and a flowing flash of pain began.

I fell to the floor as I held my shoulder. I heard screams and cries but they were all muffled. My visions was a bit blurry but I saw more men coming around and getting in everyone's way to get to me.

" you're pathetic jade. Let me take that away from you"

I heard his slow footsteps as my eyes searched for anything around me. Till I saw the knife he dropped earlier. I quickly grabbed it and hid it.

I felt his footsteps getting closer and closer till they were right by my body. He went on his knees as I looked up at him with a blurry vision.

" finally time for you to go...jade" he smirked

" NO PLEASE JADE"

" JADE!!"

They all began to scream as a cold metal gun was pressed onto my chest.

" I guess I'll meet you in hell" he laughed

He was about to pull the trigger but I built up the last strength I had in me and plunged the knife in his neck. He froze as I took it out and did it where his heart is.

I heard gurgling and coughs as some blood fell on me. My hand began to slip as I felt my self weakening.

" Jade!"

"S-sorry...Noah.."