54- Ally Bruno

• jades POV•

I raced to the hospital and parked. I quickly ran inside as tears started to race down my cheek. In panic I look around searching for anything about my mother. The smell of hand sanitizer and cleaning supplies reeked from all over the place.

It made me feel nauseous and I felt my head spinning remember that day seeing all the blood on the floor and on my hand then being rushed to the hospital with her just beside me-

" MA'AM!!" Someone yelled

They were shaking me and holding my hand saying something to me but I just wanted to search for my mother I have to.

I felt a bit dizzy as the voice got a little louder.

" P-please I w-want to F-find my m-mother....please" I begged

" okay I'll find your mother but first it's you we need to worry about" I nodded agreeing with her but my legs began to weaken as my vision started to blur till it was total darkness.

__________

Blue, red, and white lights flashed in front of the house as large men and some women entered the room. I looked down at her body as she was in my arms bleeding to death.

My eyes didn't leave hers as she looked pale from the blood loss. I then felt someone grab me and pulled me away from my mother. I didn't react as they took her as well down stairs with me until we got outside.

" N-No let me Go With Her Please!" I plead

They looked at me with worry and a little bit of resistance but nodded as I climbed in and grabbed her hand as I looked down at her.

They started to put needles in and somewhat stopped the bleeding. That's when tears started to flood down my face. That's when I realize that everything I did was wrong!

" m-Ma....I'm sorry Please don't go! Don't leave me yet please!"

She opened her eyes weakly and smiled at me. Her hand reached up to my face stroking it while whiping some of the tears.

" I'm sorry please don't go. I-I need you. Please!" I begged her

She shook her head as a tear rolled down her face.

" I-I forgive y-you sweetheart. I-love y-you" she smiled

" n-No Please" I cried out

Without realizing we were already at the hospital and we were both out. She was being rushed as I held her hand with thick tears running down my face as she...just smiled weakly.

I just shook my head when i felt them pull me away from my 'mother' just at the edge of death. I reached for her as she reached for me seeing through seconds after her hand is slowly going down till she disappeared through the double doors.

" MOM!!" I yelled

I had sat up with my hand reaching for something. I looked at it and felt the hot tears as I put my hand down feeling the small guilt I felt years ago come eat at me again....but it actually never left. I hugged my self noticing I was in a hospital bed.

" I hate hospitals" I mumbled

I tucked my head into my arms trying to relax when i remembered why I'm here.

Immediately I got up ripping the the wires I had and ran out the room. I saw a doctor or maybe a nurse who looked at me weirdly

" H-hey what are you doing?" She asked

" p-please tell me where Haley Wilson is?!" I asked

" ma'am I-I—

" I beg you please"

She stayed silent but she took my head and led me down the hall and a few doors down till we got to a room. She knocked and we heard a faint ' Come in'.

She walked in and told me to wait as I felt my heart beating out of my chest. She walked towards the patient which I couldn't see due to a curtain.

A few seconds later she came back and nodded pushing me towards the patient a little but then smiled and left the room closing it behind her.

I walked towards the curtains and pulled them back seeing my mother with some small tubes in her arm. Her left arm was all bandages up as she was a little pale....just like Ally Bruno.

" h-hey mom" I smiled At her

" hey sweetheart.....I knew you would come back to me" she smiled weakly

I sat next to her holding her hand tightly. I felt tears start to stream again.

" I-I'm sorry mom....I really am....b-but don't die on me" I begged

" I won't die on you...I promise...I just miss my beautiful daughter. I'm sorry I couldn't care for you like a real mother should. I'm sorry I didn't love you and show you about love" she smiled as a tear streamed down her cheek

" mom please don't ever try to die.....I can't see another one die" I mumbled the last part

I tightly squeezed her hand and put my head down as I felt her stroke my hair.

" baby...what happened to your face?" She asked

"....fight with Jessica. She's beat up pretty bad." I answered

" she's started it?"

I hummed lowly as she kept stroking my hair. Comfortable silence started to fill the room as I felt the love i used the feel with....ally.

" mom....what time is it?" I asked

" around 10 why?"

" school still going on-

" you left school?"

" to see you that's why me and her were fighting. I didn't want to see—....I came here for you"

I lifted my head and hugged her tightly as she did the same. I left go and looked at her. She really seemed happier with me.

" mom...I'm a patient too so I have to go okay"

She nodded and gave me one last hug and I waved goodbye and left. I closed to door and sighed

I finally felt relieved to see my only mother doing okay and smiling. I walked off towards my room calmly. Once I was inside I was shocked to see all my friend there.

" g-guys?" I spoke

They all looked up and ran towards me while hugging me

" p-please let go I'm hurt" I giggled

They let go and smiled at me when willow came up and pushed me then hugged me again.

" Don't Run Out Like That Again!" She yelled

" I'm sorry I just need to see her" I said to her

" but don't leave like that" she spoke softly

" okay okay" I smiled

She let go and I sat on the bed as Noah sat next to me and laid his head on my shoulder as I held his hand.

" you know one day you're going to give us a damn heart attack when you leave like that". Noah said

" again I'm sorry but I just couldn't lose...her" I mumbled

He gave me a kiss on the cheek as I heard awes and gagging sound all over the room making me laugh.

" you guys are ridiculous"

~~~~~~~
A/N
See! I got a chapter done in a day and published it at a Sunday morning :)