55-the unexpected guest

• third POV•

Jade and her friends had gotten out of the hospital though not before jade had said 'bye' to her mother. They all went home early and slouched on Noah's couch as they passed the time watching movies all together and laughing.

Through the rest of the day nightfall came, they were all relaxed with each other no harm, no danger near them. They could talk without a worry in their minds. They all felt safe knowing they all had each other's back...well that's what some thought.

• jades POV•

I was laying against Noah's chest as he had his arms wrapped around my waist holding me tightly. We all were spread out watching a random movie.

I looked around to see lilac and Harper cuddling and sleeping. Nick and Tyler out as well.

" Noah" I whispered to him as he hummed eyes glued to the screen

"....do you know who could have done that." I asked

" done what?"

"....try to harm me" I mumbled

His eyes left the screen and looked at me. He sighed and gave me a kiss on my nose.

" no I don't but when I do they'll regret it" he spoke softly

I smiled and hugged him as I heard him chuckle. The moment was so relaxing that something had to come and ruin the vibe.

A loud infuriating knocks was at Noah's door. I looked at him as he shrugged his shoulders

" I'm not expecting anyone" he said

I nodded and got up and went to the door. I went on my tippy toes and looked through the peep hole to see someone facing away into the streets. The person was definitely a guy as his shoulders were broad and tall lean-ish figure.

I unlocked the door and slowly opened it to see the man looking down at me but I couldn't see anything due to the porch light off.

" hi can I help you?" I asked

The person didn't say anything as they came closer and took a piece of paper out of his pocket. I took it and opened it.

' My Dear Jade

     I hope you know what the difference between fun and revenge is. I hope you know what the look of betray and fear is. I hope you know that you're in trouble. I'd love to see that wonderful face of yours filling with tears and fear. It'll be quite a treat to see that and mostly for me

~ see ya around me

I looked back up to see they guy smirking and held a knife up and he lunged at me as I screamed. We fell to the floor as I held his arm where the knife was.

" JADE!!" They all screamed

In an instant he was off as Cora had tackled the dude down. I kicked away and was shaking a little as I was then grabbed by Noah and willow.

" w-what the hell" I stutter

The guy was pinned to the ground by Tyler as Cora glared at the guy while she held the knife.

" You're pretty fucking dumb you know that" Jason scoffs

" Shut the hell up Jason" the guy spoke but that's when all the guys froze

Noah let go of me and pushed me towards willow more. He walked up to the guy as Tyler moved and Noah grabbed him by the collar lifting him up.

" What The Hell Are You Doing In My House!" He yelled angrily