Over Him

I should really cut these to shorter chapters🧍🏽‍♀️

______

The Girls and I sat on the couch with papers scattered around from homework.

I had finished early so I simply scrolled around my phone when feeling a dip.

" i think she's doing fine, we told her our concerns and she didn't listen" lilac spoke

I hummed as nothing else was said. We all stayed quiet scribbling away or crashing on the couch along side me.

Nearly falling asleep on the couch when hearing doorbell.

" you get it!" Cora shouted

Sighing I stood up and walked to the couch till I opened it.

I froze seeing her there slightly trembling.

" Willow?" I spoke

Her light brown eyes had finally met mines, they seemed to getting redder by the second.

Engulfing her into a hug she didn't hesitate to give one back. Hearing soft cries as I rubbed her back.

She lightly pushed me off as I let go. Expecting her to speak an ' I'm sorry you were right' or something of that matter she bumped shoulders with me.

She walked in as I slowly nodded my head and somewhat smirked.

Closing the door knowing she was going to explode, I heard the girls say their concern.

" are you okay?" Harper asked

" I would have been" she started

I hummed to myself and walked to the island and sat. Her body still trembled as the girls surround her.

Looking at the time seeing it was 1 am I could only keep that smirk on my face.

" W-what?"

" so we were right-"

" because of Jade he...he really did do it"

" and im the bad guy?" I scoffed

" You Jinxed It?!" She abruptly shouted

" What the hell Willow? Cora hissed

"Y-you Jinxed Everything!" She shouted

" And why is that? Why would I jinx or purposely want something to happen huh?" I calmly spoke

Seeing her start to advert her anger to me as I remained calm. Watching the other girls stay shut and watch.

" Because of you, everything, everything h-happened! You can't even move on!" She burst

" I have" I shrugged

" No! He hurt you move on! We aren't in that life so move the hell on!!"

" he did what we all thought. You knew us being their calmed your nerves, yet you pushed us away for your boyfriend. Was it really my fault? Maybe..but think about it. Listen to his words."

She stomped over to me and stood in my face.

" no, no he never-"