50- the little note

• jades POV•

Noah had helped me go down stairs and sat me on the couch. I scrolled through my phone as he made the popcorn and other snacks.

" Jade! Pick a movie!" He called out to me

" alright" I said

I took the control and went onto Netflix and saw his name so I clicked it. I went through the scary stuff because who doesn't love a good scare.

I looked through them when I saw one that seemed interesting, insidious. I smiled and clicked it immediately but paused it so we can both watch it.

I laid back when I felt an aching pain from my thigh and bit my lip so not to yelp in pain. I took a deep breath and bite down a little harder.

" babe?" I heard Noah say

" y-yes?" I call out

" you okay. You're being quiet" he said

" I-I'm fine but I-i found a movie"

" okay I'm almost done" he shouts

I hummed and pulled up his boxers a little and saw no blood running through the bandages yet.

The alcohol I put should be healing it. Hopefully fast I'm not trying to go to the hospital.

I sat there for a few more minutes as I had my eyes closed and gripping onto my thigh every time it stung. I then felt the couch dip and a hand on my thigh. I looked to who it's was and saw Noah with a worried look.

" are you okay?" He spoke softly

" yes Noah let's watch the movie alright?" I smiled

He sighed heavily and pulled me closer to him and put the food on his lap. I played the movie and both of us laid there with the small suspense that is going to build up from the movie.

•Third POV•

The couple sat closely together as they watched the screen waiting for the jump scares but it never came when they were ready.

Noah stared at his girlfriend seeing her eyes widen when looking at the screen. She seemed so interested in it knowing it scared her half to death.

He smiled at her loving self but it then faded due to him remembering he's gonna lose her and his fun time with her. He's gonna lose everything but for now he'll enjoy every moment and second with her to make her happy and live a better life..

He wrapped his arms around her tightly, holding her as she giggled and gave him a kiss on the head as he smiled warmly at the feeling.

Please don't be mad at me, he thought

They cuddled to together watched the scare of the movie not knowing some of their friends took pictures and smiled to them selves from the cute moment.

After about 30 minutes later both had fallen asleep soundly together. The warmth they gave each other was comforting letting them dream wonderful thoughts of each other till they wake up. And hopefully they'll both realize they have grown on each other in just a few days.

Though some where away from that home was one of the 2 gang's leader. A tall figure leaned over the desk of a boss with a small smirk on his face. They both smoked their cigarettes in hand and wine just in their reach.

" tell me son why come here and not be with your group?" The boss asked the high schooler

" I just want a little fun from the dark side that's all. I've been through hell and back and I've been doing good but how about i change it up a bit... and join you. Though I still have to keep a mask for the others" he spoke