Chapter 46- Ian and Me

• Jades POV•

Ian has thrown us into the room and locked the door behind him. He smirked widely as we both backed up.

He was way bigger and stronger then us. We on the other hand are more fragile then him so I knew this wouldn't end well and we let him take us to the wrong room.

I mentally cursed my self out and put lilac behind me. Instead of showing fear I tried to look more seductive to him.

" if it isn't the one and only Ian." I smiled

" yea it's me. Who ever knew I would find you two here. Mostly you Lilac" he purred

He started to walk closer to us as I didn't move from my spot and put my hands on my hip as lilac went behind a chair.

" look you got her all scared leave her alone" I said to him

" oh I'm not missing the chance. Plus you said you wanted to fuck me up. How about you fuck me up but in a good way" he said now his mouth on my ear

He bites my ear making me flinch a bit. He then proceeded to put his hands around my waist but I stop him.

" let her go and you can do whatever you want" I said quietly so Lilac wouldn't hear

He went close to my face and gave me a small peck on the lips as I didn't react instead I stared at his eyes. Those cold eyes of his.

" fine. Only you and me then" he pulled away and I hurriedly went to lilac

" go now okay. Don't come back till I call you" I said to her

" n-no are you crazy!" She said

" I'm not kidding. For your safety go. I can handle him" I said to her

She looked at me for a few seconds as I motion her to go. She hesitated at first but got up and hurried out the door locking it behind her.

" you and me now babe"

" sorry but I'm already taken" I correct him

I turn to him as his eyebrow was raided so I did the same thing.

" we both know we're not here for sex or drinking" I said

" oh I know. I most definitely know you didn't come for that" he smirked

He started walking towards me as I slowly backed away.

" oh come on where are you beating my ass in-

Once he was close enough I managed to punch him right in the face.

" what was that?" I growled

" you bitch" he said

He then went for a punch but I dodged it and went for his stomach. He stumbled back and coughed. He just smirks and rolls his shoulders.

He came closer to me and this time he managed to lay a punch on me on my stomach. I almost fell but I then took out a knife and pointed it right at his neck.

He froze and put his hands up as I lowered my guard for some stupid reason.

" see I can beat your ass." I smiled

" wrong" he grins

I stare confused when he grabbed my wrist and tightly held it making me drop the knife in pain and he turned me around as my back was on his chest.

Both my hands were in one of his and his other arm had grabbed me by the throat. I moved around but all that did was make him tighten his grip. I hissed in pain feeling the bruised wrist.