More surprises

I changed how the characters looked...I actually hated how they looked<3

_________

The weekend has past smoothly, working on a few works and going through our life.

Now being Monday, I had been awake for an hour or two now. Already had taken a shower and simply sat in my underwear.

Scrolling though my phone my phone sent small notifications saying a few had added me on an app.

Not paying much attention I continued to scroll when a sudden knock startled me. Not saying anything they knocked again and opened.

In i saw Cora fully dressed in a sleeveless turtleneck, short black dress. White sneakers and a waist chain.

" oh? Your up, but not dressed?" She questioned

I stood up and walked to her as she opens her arms to me.

" yet you're basically naked" she laughed

Hugging her tightly a little longer then usual. She pats my head as we are the same hight, without shoes that is.

" what's on your mind?" She whispered

I didn't respond so she let go.

" did I make the right choice?" I whispered

She paused for a moment and looked around us. She looked back at me with a calm yet serious look.

" you did the choice that felt right to you. We aren't in danger anymore. We live peacefully thanks to you" she smiled

I smiled and nodded

She suddenly punched my arm as I hissed and glared.

" get dressed and get all that shit out of your head alright?" She raised her brow

" yea, I will" I smiled

She nodded in approval and walked out without another word. Softly caressing the scorpion tattoos, I could only faintly feel the pain they brought.

Sighing I turn around and start to get dressed in a simple black skirt and a laced bustier shirt. Over it went a light leather jacket and slipped on some white and black high top shoes.

Letting me hair go half up half down and walked out of the room to hear them down stairs.

Not greeting anyone but staying quiet. They looked at me oddly but I gave them a smile.

" What happen why are you all so out of place today" They ask

" She's in her little world right now." Cora responded

" were you up again?" Willow asked coming to me

As she walked I could see her with her natural 4c hair out and about. A long green skirt and long sleeve crop top, being off shoulder same color.

I nervously smiled and looked at lilac seeing a simple sleeveless white cropped shirt, accompanied with a red skirt.

Harper could be seen wearing long flare jeans and a open button shirt.

" if you don't want to go we don't have to" Harper said

" I wish, but we promised we won't take any off days unless it's serious" I sighed

" well I tired" she shrugged

I laughed and grabbed something to go to eat.

" let's start the bikes! And head off" lilac spoke

" wait how in the world are we supposed to ride today? We can't keep dressing like this" lilac laughed

" jeep?" Harper proposed