Chapter 48- stay and chill

• Jades POV•

It was the next morning I had woken up suddenly so I sat up. I looked over to my right and see Noah grabbing my arm and his legs were tangled with mine.

He was like a little child peacefully sleeping with a teddy bear, It was cute. I caressed his hair then lean back and started to play with it.

He came closer to me till his head was on my stomach and let out a soft groaning sound and tightens his grip on me.

I giggle and continue playing with his soft hair. I then started to trace his nose, jaw line, eyebrow when he shook his head and dug his face into my stomach.

" Noah" I quietly said

" mmh" he answered

" I need to use the bathroom" I mumbled

He groaned and rolled off me as I giggle again. I got up and walked into the bathroom. I washed my faces and heard Noah knock and I looked over at him.

" yes"

" here a toothbrush" he said yawning in the process

I took it and started to brush my teeth when he wrapped his hands around my waist and laid on me. I didn't mind it so I kept going till I was done.

" Noah get ready so we can go to whatever you said last night" I laughed

" I take that back just stay with me" he said tightening his grip

" I'm going to be with you either way." I said

A flash of pain then hit my leg as they wobbled and Noah immediately let go as I fell. I hissed when I made contact with the cold tiled floor.

" shit sorry, are you alright" he said getting onto my level

I didn't answer because another shot of pain hit. I groaned this time and hit at the floor. I felt Noah's hand go to my thigh and put a little pressure on my leg as I slightly hissed in pain.

" Hell im not going to be able to do another mission in a few days" I whined

" that's what you are worried about?" He said

" wel-

" don't even answer that. Let's just get you cleaned up and today we can chill but tomorrow we can go out" he smiled

" b-but what about school?"

" fuck school" he hissed

I nodded and he picked me up and walked us to the bed laying me down gently. All the bandages were a bit bloody so I started to take them off when Noah stopped me.

" let me do it. Sit back and go on your phone okay?"

" Noah I know you want to help but I'm fine c-Can,shit"

I hissed a little from the sharp pain I gave my self. I heard Noah chuckle and walked towards the bathroom.

" I can handle my self" I mumbled

He came back in the room with a large bag of medical stuff and sat next to me. He started to un wrap the bandages and throw them out.

" thankfully I told u to change into my shirt and boxers" he spoke

" yea" I breathed out

" w-Wait Let me take a shower first" I stopped him

I had my hand over his before he started to clean it up.

" let me clean it off In the shower" I said again

" fine but you can't stand so it's a bath" he said