1

(Edited ~PROPERLY~)

Just a quick note, please give this story a few chapters to get into the swing of things when I first wrote this, I wasn't that good at writing but theres a massive improvement further in. So please just bare with me...

^^^
Kinda still stands but I have edited this {as of 23rd August 2019} so it could improve, also the others will be edited soon!

Rain fell onto me and my feet thudded against tarmac in the same beat as I ran after the two. The distant sound of a motorbike from up ahead, reving and speeding, echoed in my ears as a grunt came from beside me and two pairs of foot steps joined mine.

"Why do we have to do this again?" I whine, not really looking for an answer to my question.

"Oh stop complaining" Aiden shouted as he ran off.

"Just run before they get away, the quicker the better" Ethan added with a kinder voice before following after his twin, leaving me to catch up.

My H/c hair swayed in the wind as it brushed past me, still running towards the motorbike. The bike was coming into a clearer view and up ahead the twins were already slashing at it with every chance. I decided to join in, it was my job after all. The people on the vehicle, unrecognisable from the hazy and dark night's sky, took a wrong turn ending up in a dead end. The three of us walk up to them and they turn to the vehicle around to face us, three brick walls and us inclosing them. They couldn't escape and I would be able to go back.

The driver rev'd the engine as Ethan and I ran forward leaning down so Aiden can use us as leverage. The motorbike raced forward as the twin jumped high in the air landing with a crash, the floor on which his hand collided broken, as the motorbike had turned in the last second.

"They are really making this easy" I grunt sarcastically as we run after them again. 

The boys step through the broken glass window while I stayed in the frame of it my arms crossed as I watch the scene play out. The twins zip off their tops before Aiden rested a hand on Ethan's back, merging into one another, and what I like to call their Voltron wolf. I chuckle quietly at my name subconiously and I gauge the expressions of the people we're after.

The boy was crawling away with a pungent smell of fright but the girl didn't seem scared in the slightest... Or maybe she was better at hiding it. The merged twins started to walk further, only to have the hunter to lift her gun, too quickly to stop, and sent an electrical shock through them.

The twins screamed before splitting apart again and I groaned covering my eyes from the light the shock emitted. I felt a familiar arm wrap around me, pulling me with them and away from the warehouse. 

~Time Skip~

"I can't believe we have to go to school" I groaned jumping off Ethan's bike, my favourite twin. They both laughed as they walked through the door, Ethan in a light hearted way but Aiden not so much. "Don't laugh at me, I could beat you two in a fight easy" I warned looking between them, trying to act more in charge when really they had the control.

"Yeah, yeah keep telling yourself that Y/n" Aiden answered before someone's talking caught your attention.

"Aiden, I think someone's interested" I said winking at him, before nodding over to a girl with strawberry blonde hair. It was a subtle way of telling him to get on with our work so I didn't have to waste my time here.

We grabbed our things out of our new lockers before heading to our classes, I had taken the second name of the boys instead of my own as to not draw attention or cause any scenes because my second name was Hale.

Yep, like the Hale's that died in a fire only not all of them died, my sister, Cora, and I are alive since she was being held captive by the alphas and I was taken in by them and treated like a niece by Deucalion... Mostly because I'm an Alpha. I still didn't like the fact Cora was a prisoner but I was gonna win her back by behaving... I just had to.

We were walking down the halls only to spot the girl from the bike, I growled subconsciously as she looked up at us. This meant trouble and trouble was never good.

The girls she was talking to, looked out way confused but Aiden pulled us away and round a secluded corner before they could get a good look at us.

The twin took out his phone and dialled a number quickly. "Deucalion, the girl is here at school" Aiden said and I zoned out of their conversation, Watching as student filled out of the halls. He hung up the phone and nodded to Ethan who guided us into the girl's locker room with the others from the pack, once they arrived

It was quiet and I waited with Deucalion outside as Kali stalked in and around the lockers. The door was open so I caught a glimpse of the raven haired girl hitting Kali with a broom stick before the commotion traveled out of my view. They tried to stay quiet but it wasn't exactly working as a few loud grunts made their way through the walls of the school.

Finally the fight was over and Deucalion walked up to the girl bending down in front of her. She was breathed heavily as she leaned against the lockers, the demon wolf pushing a lock of hair out of her face and she shied away from his touch

Deucalion spoke to her, "Beautiful but defiant, reminds me of someone else" He said and I knew he was talking about me, I bowed my head slightly in embarrassment.

I took it as a chance to listen to her, her heart and breathing were erratic as she answered "Because I know something, I know you're afraid of him" I chuckled quietly, we'd delt with much worse and I had an act to up hold.

Deucalion seemed to be just as amused, replying with a crooked smile "Of a teenage boy?"

"Of the man he'll become" She explained.

"I'm aware of a certain potential threat but then someone once taught me a very smart way to eliminate a threat. Get someone else to do it for you" He spoke slowly for dramatic effect.

She sat there thinking for a moment as a smell of fear washed over us, coming from her. She looked up at me her dark eyes meeting my E/c ones,

"Derek" 

Deucalion then lifted his hand swiping at her, as flesh met claw with a sickening sound I closed my eyes turning away slightly I've never been one for gore. 

A/n; So I missed writing about Teen Wolf and if you follow my Quotev you know I started writing a Teen Wolf fanfic after S6 but now I'm looking for a new author for it because I just have no clue what to do with it. So I hope you liked it and want to read more, Vote, Add, Follow and have a lovely day/night, my readers. 

~Keris

Disclaimer; I do NOT own Teen Wolf or any of their characters which I write in this, I own (Y/N) and that's it, Please don't sue I like not being in jail. This is for entertainment and I get no money from it.