9

(Edited ~Probably~)

(Btw in upcoming episodes I'm gonna write up, Isaac and Alison become closer and more intimate in that sense, so just imagine that none of that is happening and they stay friends... yay for Reader. Also, in case you didn't know it's season 3 cause you know Alpha pack and all that)

I was walking back into school when I turned a corner and saw my brother kissing my teacher "OH MY GOD EWWW!!" I shouted turning away. "Ew, ew, ew, ew" I kept repeating as my brother chuckled, "Oh don't you dare laugh Derek, or I will--"

"What go all Alpha on me" I looked up at him shocked,

"She knows?" I questioned as to why he said that in front of the human. He nodded, ok great "I'm gonna get to class" I said looking down really uncomfortable.

"Um yeah, me too, I have to go too" Miss Blake said but then she turned to me. "Aren't you the twins' foster sister?" she asked and I shook my head,

"At school yes, but seeing as you already know all this werewolf business I'm actually Derek's sister" I answer the awkwardness radiating from my voice.

Miss looked at me shocked and more awkwardly before nodding and saying "Well we better go quickly or we will be late" She said guiding me back to school.

~Time Skip~

I ran through the hospital until I bumped into someone, "Oh I'm so sorry" I apologised steading the person.

"You look like you're in a rush and lost" She chuckled and I nodded,

"Umm do you know where Cora Hale is?" I asked rushed.

"Yeah, but you look like you should be back in school" She said and I shook my head,

"Ended early" I lied,

"My son goes to the school, it doesn't end for at least half an hour" She said and I looked at her name badge.

"Mccall? Scott oh you're Scott's mum, right I'm a.. urrr friend of him" I explained and she looked at me quizzically, before speaking,

"Ok, anyway only family is allowed to see her" She explained and I sighed,

"I am family, My name is Y/n Hale" I answered. "I'm sure you've seen Derek come in, please I need to know she's ok" I pleaded and she nodded,

"Are you like Derek?" Mccall asked leading me to the room. I looked at her confused "Are you part of the pack?" She asked again.

I stuttered "I-- I what-- you know?" I asked and she nodded, stopping at a door. Does everyone in this town know?!

"She's in there" She said,

"Thank you so much" I thanked her, then I spoke up again. "And no I'm not part of the pack, I'm part of a different one" I answered flashing my eyes then opening the door.

Cora was on the bed a bandage around her head, she looked pale and sweaty. Why isn't she healing? I thought before turning to my brother sat in the chair next to her. "How is she?" I asked taking a seat next to him.

"Not good" he answered and I sighed.

"What happened?" I urged.

"Scott won't tell me" He answered and I nodded with a small 'okay'.

Suddenly a scream rippled through the hospital, both me and Derek moved our heads in the direction, before turning back to each other "Lydia" I mumbled before getting up. Derek then grabbed my wrist,