7

(Edited ~Properly~)

"I don't wanna know. I really don't wanna know" Coach stated as he stepped onto the bus, waking us up in the process.

I groaned shifting slightly before my eyes snapped open in surprise, there was a person laying slouched with me. Isaac and I were a tangle of limbs and once I had processed where I was I realised our faces were only inches apart. I scrambled up, yawning "But in case you wanna know you missed the announcement, the meets been cancelled. So pack it in!" Coach explained in his usual annoying tone.

I yawned again leaning against the back of the seat as my eyes met Ethan's he looked at me then looked at Isaac next to me, then growled lowly before walking over to Scott and sitting next to him. I sighed he was right I was becoming too friendly with the enemy and that had to change, I got up grabbing my bag.

"You can sit next to me I don't mind" Isaac offered and I shook my head,

"Um thanks for earlier but I'm gonna sit near Ethan" I answered moving further up the bus.

As I was passing by I caught a clip of Ethan and Scott's conversation, "We are pretty sure Derek is still alive" My eyes widened as I sat down.

My brother could be alive and they kept it from me, even the twins, even Ethan. I let out a shake sigh as my shoulders fell. I managed to choke back my tears, holding onto myself, as Ethan left Scott and went to sit next to Danny at the back of the bus. At this point there is only one thought in my mind.

If Derek's alive I have to help him, I have to stop what's going to happen.

As I tried to calm myself down and think of other things, I realised something, I had moved my arm around loads and yet it wasn't painful anymore. I pulled down my top to look at the claw marks, only they weren't there anymore, they were fully healed. Shocked I turned to Isaac who was talking with Boyd near the back... did he?

~Time Skip~

I opened the door to Derek's place, strolling in with sig, and before i could think straight I thrown to the floor by Cora. With a huff I pushed her off me,

"What the hell Cora!!" I shouted pushing her again.

"I thought you were one of them" She answered and huffed crossing her arms.

I sighed rubbing a hand across my face "What are you doing here?" I asked her.

"I could ask you the same thing" she replied and I groaned,

"Can you never give me a straight answer"

"Nope" She answered and I sighed again sitting down on his sofa.

"I can't believe he's gone" I stated leaning back, and a familiar scent filled my lungs again.

She sighed sitting down next to me "You see he's um actually--" She was cut off by the door opening,

"I'm back" A male voice shouted. I looked up seeing Derek's figure walking in as if it was nothing, sadness washed over me then relief, he was ok, then anger he didn't even text me, call me, visit me and I'm here thinking he's GONE!! DEAD!!

I growled jumping up and running at him, claws out and eyes glowing, I shoved into him sending him flying across the room. He looked up from the floor to see me panting with tears ridden cheeks and a distraught expression across my face, "How could you!!" I shouted, "you left me, I thought you were dead" I continued.

He got up, carefully pulling himself to his feet. He didn't look angry with me as I ranted and babbled, my anger subsiding and my sorrow rising.

"I watched you fall with Ennis over the edge and I was right there I could have done something and now he's dead and I thought you were! You didn't even say anything to me!" My words slurred into one as I choked up more tears, he started to walk over to me but I stepped away turning away from him. "I-- I um I h-have t--hin-gs to d-o so.." I stuttered, moving towards the door but Derek grabbed my arm pulling me back round,

"Everyone knew before me, even the Alpha pack knew before me. I thought they were being hopeful, wishing because I saw you myself, I saw you on the escalator starring back up at me lifeless. I felt so hopeless like I was the cause of this like it was all my fault then when you somehow come back you don't even tell me, and it looks like you weren't planning to so I'm going to go back to my pack" I expressed what was stuck inside of me before finally calming down.

He sighed, "I'm sorry" was all he said before letting go of my arm.

"I am too" I replied before leaving, the sadness and anger demised transmitting into emptiness like before.

~Time Skip~

"And I thought what's a girl got to do to get you alone?" Kali questioned, as the twins pulled me into view. They held my arms with one hand and Aiden had a hand to my throat his claws touching my skin, I didn't dare move or speak. "You and me Derek or they tear her apart. What do you say, you think you can beat me one on one?" Kali spoke and Derek sent his Beta's to the side, Isaac's gaze lingering on me for a while before he turned away.

"I'm gonna rip your throat out with my teeth" Derek seethed as they roared at each other before Derek came flying over. They fought and I pleaded for the boys to let me go but they stayed silent, holding me in place.

I struggled against their hold and they spoke "Please, stop" Ethan said sadness lacing his voice. I ignored him and struggled more as Derek got swiped across the face, tears now forming in my eyes.

Derek was pushed over into the water and Kali jumped down after him with a splash, "Please, Talia wouldn't want this!" I shouted and this caught her attention.

Letting Derek get a good hit on her she stumbled back as they went at it again, I roared out pulling at the hold again but still to no avail. I know if I turn I'll lose control, I'll end up hurting someone more than I wanted, but if I do nothing, if I let it happen, he'll die or someone from his pack will. I can't let that happen.

Being temporarily distracted by my thoughts, I didn't notice as Isaac ran towards me as electricity coursed through the water, Aiden and Ethan let go as I ran forward only to have Isaac grab ahold of me wrapping his arms around my chest holding me in place so I couldn't run in. I screamed as I watched Derek and Boyd get electrocuted, the tears in my eyes spilt over and Isaac guided me to the ground to an almost lying position.

"Take him" Kali called out to the twins, pointing to Derek,

"No, no, no please Kali, please" I pleaded but Isaac shushed me pulling me closer into him, my back flat against his chest as he stroked my hair. Ethan and Aiden grabbed Derek holding his hands out as Kali held up Boyd dropping him on my brother's claws, I sobbed again looking away and burring my face into Isaac's arms.

"I'm giving you 'til the next full moon Derek, make the smart choice, join the pack or next time I'm killing all of you" Kali explained as her and the boys walked back the way they came.

The twins looked down at me, and I looked up at them, Ethan whispered a sorry as he went past but Aiden stayed quiet, not meeting my gaze I don't blame them they're scared there's nothing they can do.

Isaac loosened his grip on me but I stayed where I was watching my brother, as he pleaded but Boyd reassured him.

(A/N; so I can't so Boyd's death justice in writing so I'm gonna show you instead - - So I haven't been able to find a replacement for the video I did have up here becuase it was taken down. So hopefully you'll just have to imagine boyds death until I can get the video--)

Stiles and Cora came running in, Cora whizzing past and going to Boyd before falling down next to his body and gripping onto his shirt. I looked away to Derek as she cried into him. Stiles walked up to my brother and put a comforting hand on his shoulder as Lydia came round the corner, stopping at the doorway and watching it. I sighed moving into Isaac again I couldn't bear to watch anymore. He hugged me back stroking my hair to calm me until I felt a sharp pain in my chest from grief and sadness.

It's happening again

Disclaimer; I do NOT own Teen Wolf or any of their characters which I write in this, I own (Y/N) and that's it, Please don't sue I like not being in jail. This is for entertainment and I get no money from it.