28

"They have claws and fangs but they're not fighters" Derek explained as Scott and the other talked, I listened in from afar. 

"That's why I called you" Scott explained. 

"Well try to remember I don't have claws and fangs anymore either" Derek replied.

I immediately sprung up "That's why he called me" Braeden explained 

"Again, Derek!! Again with the last one knowing what's going on in your life, In my brother's life, you know I don't even know why I bother anymore, ever since I came back from Paris you all keep leaving me out of the loop!" I fumed walking over to them, revealing my presence at the scene.

"(Y/n) I--" 

I cut my brother off "No I don't want to hear it, cause I came here to help and that's what I'm going to do but as soon as this shit is over I'm moving back to Paris. It's clear where I'm wanted" I seethed anger surging through me, I pushed past them not even wanting to look at my brother anymore. 

Before anyone can do anymore the sensor goes off and Argent announces that they are coming, everyone runs for cover as a sweep of guns shots cross the area hitting into the almost clear sheets of plastic hanging from the walls and the dirty white pillars holding the ceiling up in the worn-out industrial building. 

I shielded my eyes from a cluster of plaster falling from a nearby pillar which had just been shot at, I ran out from the cover helping the others as we fought off the assassins although they got some shots on me, I was fine. After fighting for a few minutes I was caught in the fray a red light landing on my head there was no way I'd move out of the way in time, the assassin smirked as my worried expression met his.

I closed my eyes breathing in and waiting for the impact, I heard a loud gunshot but the pain, the agony never came I opened my eyes again to see the killer fall to the ground unconscious and behind him was a dirty blonde haired boy with beautiful glass blue eyes, my eyes welled with tears. 

He glanced down at the guy with distaste before looking back up at me "Should have known not to threaten a gorgeous girl" He told me and I smiled laughing slightly as he slung the shotgun over his shoulder with a small smirk, 

I ran forward jumping up into his arms and wrapping my legs around his waist, digging my head into his neck, Isaac hugged me back holding me up before leading me behind a pillar. I jumped down looking up at him and convincing myself he was actually here "Wait what about Paris? How did yo--" I asked, confused and completely forgetting the fights going on around us but he cut me off, "Don't worry Argent has kept me in the loop with Scott but right now we have to go help the others" He explained, 'of course'  I thought to myself pissed. Isaac leaned down giving me a rushed kiss which was still filled with passion before running at another assassin and attacking them, I came over to help.

Suddenly I heard a ping then it was echoed, being repeated throughout the building, the attackers backing away and retreating back into the white mist in which they came. I turned to Isaac puzzled he looked at me with the same expression before, I walked over to the main space with everyone else. Isaac wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me towards him protectively as everyone shared looks with each other, Kira speaking up from across the room "Is it over? is it really over?" She asked Scott who looked down at her nodding before they both looked straight ahead to the entrance way. 

~Time Skip~

I snuggled into Isaac, my head against his chest and his arms wrapped around my torso, I looked up to see his sleeping face and smiled glad that he was back from Paris as a yawn took over me, I was exhausted from all the action. I looked back down to his bare chest getting comfortable before closing my eyes and drifting off into a dreamland............ only to be rudely awakened by the sound of the building alarm. 

I pushed the covers off with a groan grabbing my silk dressing gown from the side because I was only in my lingerie, Isaac got up carefully and we walked down to see Derek and Braeden, in her lingerie as well, they had their guns out but Isaac and I just flicked out our claws. There was a noise from behind the door, Braeden gestured to us and we walked forward to the door Derek nodding at us before opening it. I readied to pounce only to stop short when I saw Lydia, she was soaked which wasn't the surprise seeing as there's a storm stirring outside but she screamed causing Isaac and I to clamp our hands over our ears and I fell to my knees.

A/n; Firstly sorry for the short chapter, Secondly the episode I'm on is kind of just a filler to the next scene of events so I'm going to have Isaac and reader go on a date next chapter to fill that space, like Kira and Scott did I guess... just without the kidnapping part lol. I'd also like to thank DariaTNS1 for voting on almost every chapter, so yeah thanks I do see it and appreciate it when readers vote because it helps me to know whether you like the story or not. Anyway, don't forget to Vote, Add and Follow, have a lovely day/night, my readers.

Disclaimer; I do NOT own Teen Wolf or any of their characters which I write in this, I own (Y/N) and that's it, Please don't sue I like not being in jail. This is for entertainment and I get no money from it.