15

(Edited)

I started hyperventilating, my vision blurring as I leant against the table for stableness. "Wh--why?" I questioned looking up at their distorted faces.

"You're still dead" Deaton said. I looked down feeling faint, I stumbled falling back

"Is-ssac" I said my voice barely above a whisper as I fell to the floor hitting my head a losing consciousness

**

I gasped shooting up from my seat, I looked around my eyes landing on Deaton and Isaac talking on the other side of the room. They turned to me, their faces now wearing expressions of worry and concern, probably at the state I looked right now.

Isaac ran over kneeling down and taking my hand "You ok?" He asked but I ignore him closing my eyes and focusing my hearing onto my heartbeat hearing its rapid beats but still not convinced I ask,

"You can hear my heart right?"

"Yeah, it's beating too fast and too loudly to miss it" He chuckled but still seemed worried.

I sighed leaning back in the chair "Then I'm perfectly ok, it was just a dream" I explained and Isaac nodded squeezing my hand.

"When did I fall asleep?" I asked, and they shrugged,

"Sometime after Scott left to talk with the twins, talking about that we have to go now" Isaac explained and I got up before heading out with him to the car. 

~Time Skip~

"Anyone else think we might be doing more harm than good" Lydia spoke up as we just stood there at the edge of the forest.

"We're trying to keep a father from killing his own daughter" Scott replied.

"Actually we are trying to keep a guy from killing a coyote who is actually his daughter, who we don't know how to change back from a coyote to his daughter" Isaac clarified and I just looked at him with my arms crossed but Stiles spoke for me,

"Annndd again with the not helping"

"You got it?" Scott cut off our slight  arguing, Allison nodded taking the gun from the boot off her car.

Abruptly the sound of gunshots was heard from inside the forest somewhere, turning all our attention towards it. Scott hopped on his bike and went off with it whereas Isaac and I ran after him, Allison also in tow as Stiles shouted for us to wait up. 

Isaac and I ran as if our own lives were at stake as more gunshots were heard until a scream rippled through the area, I clamped my hands over my ears and fell down only to have a piercing sharp pain go through my wrist.

Cold iron or metal had gone through my skin, snapping the bone in the process I let out my own scream of pain closing my eyes. I looked over to Isaac about a meter away from me, he had his hands on a trap around his leg holding onto it.

I glanced at my wrist the trap spikes had gone straight through it, hot blood trickling down both my arm and the spikes, the sight made me gasp and gag "Isaac!" I shouted unsure of what to do.

"Just don't move!" He shouted back,

"Ok" I replied as Allison came up standing between us.

"There he is" Isaac nodded to towards Tate.

"Use the gun on him" Isaac said and Allison nodded in understanding. 

Allison started to shake and the first shot missed "Allison breath" I said and she nodded aiming again.