10

(Edited ~Properly~)

(A/N; We are getting to the Isaac x Reader part now)

"I can't shot a gun or fire a crossbow but I'm getting pretty good at these" Isaac said showing off his claws and I chuckled from behind him,

"And a fight could always use an Alpha" I joined in leaning my chin on Isaac's shoulder from behind.

"Glad to see you well again" Chris said and I smiled at him. 

**FlashBack** (Third Person)

Isaac came screeching to a stop in front of the clinic, hopping out the car and running to the passenger side getting Y/n out then shutting the door and carrying her into the clinic. Deaton opened the gate guiding Isaac into the table where he placed the Alpha.

"You can help her right? She's going to be fine right?" Isaac asked worried about the girl.

Deaton nodded "I can help her if she also helps herself" He answered and Isaac looked at him unimpressed,

"What do you mean?" The beta asked as Deaton went through his herbs and things.

"She needs to want or to let her body heal" The vet answered and Isaac nodded. "Take off her top" Deaton asked and Isaac stiffened,

"Um I don't--?" He asked embarrassed almost.

"I need to get to the wound" Deaton explained matter-of-factly but inside he was chuckling at the flustered expression Isaac was wearing. 

Isaac took off her top to reveal deep claw wounds startkng from under her bra line and down her abdomen, they were oozing black blood and the condition of her skin was poor.

"Shouldn't she be healing?" The beta asked surprised.

"She can't, well not something this bad" He explained which made Isaac frowned,

"What's wrong with her?" Isaac questioned as Deaton ground some herbs.

"Well apart from the wound, she's dying didn't she tell you?" Deaton asked confused he thought she had told them.

Isaac shook his head as sadness overtook him "How long??" He mumbled not sure whether he wanted to know the answer or not.

"Not long, especially if this is happening" Deaton explained bluntly but he still had some remorse and hope for her. 

The vet then placed a greenish paste across her wounds, before pouring a fluid into her mouth. Y/n coughed slightly before her eyes fluttered open her iris' a deep crimson red, she looked over to Isaac and Deaton and mouthed a thank you before shutting her eyes again and taking a deep breath in. The paste began to disappear into her skin as the wounds healed over and then when she opened her eyes again they were her normal E/c. 

**End of FlashBack** (Back to First Person)

"So where do we start?" I asked leaning against the doorway now,

"Beacon Hill's Bank" Allison answered and I nodded,

"Let's go" I said walking away. 

~Time Skip~

We stepped into the vault "It's empty" Allison said and I looked around just in case we were missing anything, Argent then straightened out his stun gun.

"Be careful anyway" He said then Isaac noticed something,

"Isn't that only used on Werewolves?" He stated confused.