19 (Season 3 Finale// Part one)

(Edited)

Isaac was moved to a different room, and I followed this time I was allowed inside the room so I waited sitting on the chair as Melissa checked him over.

She wrote a few things in his file before closing it and turning to me "Come on, you need some sleep" She told me and I nodded getting a blanket from the side pulling it over me. "I meant in your bed" she chuckled helping me up.

"But what--"

"He'll be fine, he's on sedative so he won't wake up when you're not here and if anything bad-- which it most likely won't--happens you'll be the first to know" she explained guiding me out his room and along the halls all the way to the elevator. I sighed, as a yawn escaped me "See even your body is telling you" Melissa laughed as the lift went down.

"Thanks" I told her as the doors opened,

"No problem" She smiled and I hugged her before walking out of the lift then the building before climbing in my car, which Deaton had dropped off for me, and driving home. 

Once I parked I saw my uncle's car, I sighed grabbing my bag before heading in the building and seeing as Derek brought the whole building I went to a room on the lower level. I didn't want to be 1) bombarded with questions about how I haven't been answering anyone's texts or calls and if Melissa hadn't been texting them, that I was fine, then they would have thought I was dead. 2) I didn't want to see my uncle who I recently found out killed my older sister so he could become an Alpha.

I laid my bag down on a table before heading to the bed in the corner only to see a figure sitting on it, I flicked out my claws until the moonlight light up their face. It was Isaac, I changed my claws back to normal. "What are you doing here?" I asked, walking briskly over and sitting next to him.

"I thought I'd come see you" he told me in a monotone voice.

"Are you feeling alright, I mean you should go back. I'm sorry I wasn't there when you woke up but..." I trailed off.

"It's ok I feel a lot better now" Isaac explained with a small smile. I looked over to his burn on his face, running a hand along the now clear skin "All healed" He told me. 

"Are you sure I mean wha--" He smashed his lips into mine cutting me off, I smiled I hadn't realised how much I needed him and missed him when he was gone. Our lips moved in sync as he leaned me back onto the bed pulling at the ends of my shirt, but I pulled away "Are you sure, you just came out of the hospital?" I told him but he just smiled.

"I'm sure" He replied before we continued, the kiss deepening and becoming more heated.

~Time Skip~ (You can imagine what happened)

I woke up to see Isaac standing in front of my bag, going through it "What are you doing?" I asked tiredly, sitting up on my elbows and yawning.

"I thought you said you were better?" Isaac said holding up my medicine from Deaton, with a dark voice.

"I am, it's just there in case something happens" I explained, running a hand through my hair.

"Something like the Twins hurting you again" He said with anger flowing through his words.

"It wasn't their fault, they were just doing what Deucalion asked and you don't want to get on his bad side" I chuckled slightly, trying to lighten the mood, and sat up properly.

"They still had a choice, they could have joined us" Isaac insisted.

"I thought we were giving them a second chance, now come to bed we can talk about it later" I told him,