6

(Edited ~Properly~)

The bus stopped at an ancient and worn-out motel, I could already tell this was going to be a disaster. I hopped out with the others standing near Ethan and Danny as we waited for coach "Umm are you ok?" Danny asked the concern in his voice was almost comforting. 

I nodded "Yeah, sorry about all the screaming" I apologized, taking more interest in my feet than anything else.

"It's ok, I'm sure the person will be fine" He reasurred, and I knew he meant well, but I didn't feel any better. 

Coach then blew the whistle, snapping our attention towards him instead "Listen up, the meets been pushed to tomorrow. This is the closest hotel with the most vacancies and least amount of good judgment when it comes to accepting a bunch of... degenerates like yourselves. You'll be pairing up so choose wisely" I looked at Ethan who nodded before we walked to get a key, Sir then shouted something about not having sex before leaving us to go to our rooms. 

Scott's P.O.V;

"Alight so I have four," Stiles said, falling back onto the bed beside the one I had just fallen onto. 

"Four? you have four suspects" I replied surprised, turning my head to look at him.

"Yeah, it used to be ten... well nine, I had Derek on there twice" he explained.

"So who's number one. Harris?" I questioned. 

"Just cause he's missing doesn't mean he's dead" Stiles replied, pointing to me.

"So our chemistry teacher is out secretly committing human sacrifices" I clarified pointing out how stupid it sounded. 

"Yeah, I guess that just sounded way better in my head" he muttered blankly. 

"Well, what if it's somebody else from school? Remember Matt, we didn't know he was killing people," I told him. 

"Excuse me" Stiles sat up. "I'm sorry what?" He then stood up turning to me. "I- yes we did- I called that from day one actually" He stated confused. 

I sat up, leaning on my elbows "Yeah but we never really, seriously thought it was Matt" I countered. 

"I was serious... I was quite serious, actually. Deadly serious no one listened to me" He insisted annoyed. 

"Who are the other are the other three?" I asked moving on and rolling my eyes lightly. 

"Derek's sister, well make that both his sisters. Cora and Y/ No one knows anything about either of them, one of them is working with our enemy and they are both related to Derek. Next, your boss" Stiles replied quickly. 

I sat up further "My boss?" I doubted. 

"Yeah your boss, I don't really like the whole Obi one thing he's got going on, you know freaks me out" I stayed quiet, playing with my hands. "Oh my god have you still not seen star wars" Stiles complained, 

"I swear if we make it back alive, I will watch it" I promised even though I probably won't. "Who's the last one?" I asked before he could complain more. 

"Lydia"

(Y/N) P.O.V;

I wanted to apologize to Isaac because of the way I acted earlier, I did act like his Alpha and I had no right to and also I kinda pointed out his Alpha was dead so... 

As I came closer to his shared room with Boyd, I heard voices coming from the other side of the door. I expected it to be Boyd and Isaac talking but the more I listened the more I realized it was only one voice, one person talking. I knocked on the door but there was no answer, I sighed thinking he didn't want to see me and when the talking stopped I walked away.