13

(Edited ~Properly~)

Please

~Third Person~

Isaac sat there defeated, tears no longer falling from his sore and dry eyes. Melissa was still trying to bring Y/n back but everyone was starting to loose hope. Allison held onto her Dad's arm shielding her view as Stiles and his father watched with sad eyes and concerned thoughts.

"Can everyone stop smelling like grief, she isn't dead yet!!" Isaac snapped, hugging into his knees and rocking slightly. He didn't mean for it to hurt them... Considering the comment was subconsciously directed at himself.

Meanwhile, Derek and Scott were running on all fours trying to get to the Cellar as quickly as they could.
The older werewolf was on the brink of tears by the thought of his little sister dying after he only just got her back.

Although Scott loved Y/n dearly he was more worried about Isaac, the brunette could sense their connection. He could tell that whenever Isaac was around her that his heart pulse raised and he got flustered. Isaac like her... a lot.

A gasp rippled through the silent cellar as Y/n shot up from the ground. Her eyes red and wide as they sped around the room analysing everything. The girl gulped down air as Melissa leaned back with a sigh which was repeated by the others in the cellar. Isaac's eyes glazed over with joy as he looked Y/n, a weight fell from his shoulders and he felt like he could bresth again.

The young Alpha slowed her breathing and regained her composure before she was tackled into a hug.

~(Y/N) P.O.V;~

A gasp rippled through the cellar as I shot up my eyes red and wide as I gulped down the air like there was no tomorrow. Melissa leaned back next to me with a sigh which I heard being repeated by the others in the cellar.

Looking around the dsrk cellar my eyes meet with Isaac's gaze as he looked over at me. Still slowing my breathing I watched as he jumped up and tackled me into a hug.

I sighed leaning into him, wrapping my arms around his shoulders and digging my head into his neck. Isaac grasped at the martial of my shirt desperately as he did the same. Letting the tears fall I sobbed into him, only now realising I might not have woken up. We didn't stay in that position for long though as he pulled back and still held me at arm's length.

His blue orbs stared into mine, his face holding a soft expression before he mumbled "Fuck it" And closed the distance between us.

I stiffened at first, the feeling of his lips on mine didn't feel wrong in fact it felt more than right but I was still surprised. Smiling lightly I melted into the kiss, our lips moving in sync as I wrapped my arms around his neck tighter and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

The seconds seemed to last for hours as I felt at home in his arms and everything else seemed to disappear, as if it was just me and him in the world. After a sweet moment I pulled away for air, a smiled plastered on both our faces.

"You okay?" He asks and I smile nodding, knowing my words would betray me, before instantly regretting it.

"Nope nodding was a bad idea" I chuckled and Isaac did as well.

"Sorry to ruin the moment but when are they getting us out of here" The Sheriff interrupted, and I moved back a bit from Isaac's embrace.

"Yeah, I don--" I was cut off by the sound of my brother.

"Y/n!!" He shouted down, a rushed and pained tone to his voice.

"I'm fine!!" I shouted back up, feeling bad.

I heard him sigh before he spoke again,

"You wont be when I get down there" Derek replied and I chuckled,

"Love you too big bro" I told him then turned to Melissa, "I owe you big time, take me up on that offer as many times and whatever time" I told her, then thanked her before hugging her.

~~~

After some struggle Scott and Derek got us out and we all drove home still shaken up from the experience. Derek and Cora had decided to leave, they had asked me to join them but I felt better staying here. The only thing I'm worried about is being stuck here with my psychotic uncle.

I don't where they were going, why they left or whether they will ever come back but I know they will be safe.

Isaac and I haven't talked about our kiss but there isn't awkwardness between us, more... content that we finally 'confessed' in a way.

Life returned to normal but for how long

HAPPY VALENTINES EVERYONE!!!!!

A/N; We made it to the end of Season 3A so get ready for Season 3B which will still be in this book but if we go to another Season I'm going to make another book. Hope you enjoyed it so far and also (Y/N) Is alive and they had their first kisss wooohhhh finally. Don't forget to Add, Vote and Follow, have a lovely day/night, my readers.