11

(Edited ~Properly~)

I was falling in love with Isaac Lahey  

~~~~

I quickly grabbed my things heading out the door of the clinic, I sat down outside and waited for them to finish putting the others under. I felt helpless like I couldn't do anything and then I felt guilty for not pushing further for letting them do this. Then I thought about my pack... well I don't know if they are my pack anymore they hid the fact that my brother was alive, they make me hurt people and threaten me with my life if I disagree.

I sighed, Maybe Deaton is right maybe Deucalion is too far gone to help maybe I should stop getting caught up in problems I can't fix.

Then I thought about Isaac, with his dirty blonde hair and piercing blue eyes, the sarcastic comments but also the care he has for others even when no one cared for him. I groaned but he's falling in love with another I can read all the signs now whenever he's with Allison.

I came back to reality when i felt a tear slip from my eye.

"Hey, you ok?" I heard a voice from behind me, I quickly wiped my face before turning to see Isaac behind me with a concerned look.

"Yeah, perfectly fine" I answered putting on a fake smile.

"Uptick" He stated, and I grumbled,

"You're not allowed to listen to my heart" I said turning away.

"But it's calming to listen to" He explained as if he wasn't making me yearn for him more.

I rubbed a hand over my face leaning my elbows on my knees "I feel helpless and like I should be doing more" I explained and he sighed,

"You're doing all you can" Isaac answered and I moaned,

"But it's not enough I have to help... I need to before--" I cut myself off.

"Before you can't anymore"

I nodded "I'm a freak of nature and it's only a matter of time before the balance is restored" I mentioned and he put an arm around my shoulders making me stiffen.

"I won't let it" the beta replied and I looked up at him my mouth hung open. 

"What do you mean?" I questioned,

"I mean--I ur i" He stuttered unable to form words.

I sighed "It's fine, I know you're worried for Allison" I stated shuffling away slightly.

He let a heavy breath out "Yes but I'm also worried for you" Isaac explained and I looked down,

"Don't you're wasting your time" I deadpanned before standing up. "I should be going, I'm sure the others need you" I told him before adjusting my bad on my shoulder and walking away.

"Where will you go?" He asked and I looked back,

"I--I'll find somewhere" I answered and he sighed.

"Stay, I'm gonna need some company who knows how long they will take" Isaac shouted and I stopped, smiling slightly at the fact he wants to spend time with me before walking back to him. "Thanks" He said with a smile before sitting down again. 

~Time Skip~

"No offence but I'm bored" I groaned, we had probably played every game you can think of... well except form anything sexual, of course. I was starting to get annoyed by the beta's presence until he asked:

"What was your childhood like?" I looked over at him,

"Well, apart from constant Druid appointments and my house burning down, I used to run around the forest surrounding the house a lot, Derek and I used to annoy Laura and Cora" I giggled slightly before continuing, "There was this one time where Laura was asleep and we sneaked into her room with one of the human children getting the child to put some Moutain ash, which I had stolen during one of my appointments, around her bed so she couldn't get out. Well, until mum came in a scolded us and getting a human to break the seal so she could leave" My smile was wide as I explained in between laughs.

"Your laugh is gorgeous" Isaac suddenly said and I stopped laughing.

"Urr- ugh--pff What?" I stuttered.

Isaac stiffened "I said that out loud didn't I?" He asked rhetorically and I began laughing at his flustered face again,

"Yep" I replied even though he already knew the answer. He groaned and started to tickle me "Hey no fair" I shouted inbetween more laughs, until I fell over him landing on top of me, our noses touching.

Oh shit.

I could hear my heart rate go through the roof as we both just laid there not knowing what to do, I could feel his breath on my lips and I coughed slightly his weight almost suffocating me. He immediately used his hands to hover over me but didn't completely move away...

Until we heard Deaton shout from inside "Isaac (Y/N) They're awake!" Isaac then quickly got off of me rubbing the back of his neck as I got up too and dusted myself off, the silence was extremely awkward

"We-um we should" I motioned to the door and he nodded,

"Yea umm after you" He said gesturing for me to go in before running in after me. 

A/N; Yay more action and sorry for the wait but I like to build tension hehehe. Also for Valentines, I'm posting two chapters so don't forget to Vote, Add and Follow, have a lovely day/night, my readers. 

Disclaimer; I do NOT own Teen Wolf or any of their characters which I write in this, I own (Y/N) and that's it, Please don't sue I like not being in jail. This is for entertainment and I get no money from it.