24

"I'm not sharing my basement" Malia protested, 

"Actually it's my basement, and my mum noticed how you tore it up last time" Lydia replied

 "Alright she's still learning" Stiles interjected. 

"Well, we're gonna use the boathouse for Liam it's got support beans we can chain him to one of them" Scott explained. 

"But how do we get him out to the lake house if he doesn't trust us" Kira questioned,

"I say if it keeps him from killing someone we could just chloroform the little bastard and throw him into the lake" Stiles suggested using gestures to prove his point.

"I'm in" Malia raised her hand. 

"We're not killing or kidnaping him" Scott replied. 

"Then let's be smarter let's tell him there's a party and invite him" Lydia explained.

"So you're gonna ask out a freshman" I clarified.

"No I'm done with teenage boys" She replied.

"But if we're playing a trick on someone lets use the trickster" She continued.

"Who me? no way, not me" Kira said surprised when we all looked her way.

"Yes you, you know what they call a female fox? A Vixon" Lydia explained before insisting for her to do it. 

Let's just say if it actually went the way we wanted we wouldn't be sitting on our bench at lunch in disappointed silence. "I'm really sorry guys" Kira broke the silence. 

"Don't worry maybe he has a girlfriend outside of school" Scott suggested trying to cheer his sort of girlfriend up. 

"Or maybe we weren't using the right girl" Lydia continued, I looked up at her "What do you mean?" I questioned.

"I mean you" Lydia's eyes moved from mine to over my shoulder.

I looked behind me, to see Liam staring at me but he quickly turned away when my eyes hit his, I turned back to the others all their eyes on me "Oh god" I complained hitting my head against the table. 

"Come on, it's not like Isaac gonna come all the way from Paris just at the exact moment you ask him out to a party which doesn't even exist" Stiles tried to reassure but it didn't work, I glared at him. I thought it over for a moment before groaning and looking up again "If any one of you ever tell Isaac I will personally drive a sword through your stomach" I seethed before putting on a fake smile and standing up. 

I strolled over to his table, flipping my hair, where he was talking to his friend "Hi" I greeted.

"Oh hi, I'm Mason" the other boy replied.

"Nice to meet you but I actually wanted to talk with Liam" I explained before looking over to him and shuffling closer "I was wondering if you wanted to go to a party with me, you see all my friends have dates and well" I looked back at my friends who were watching me, before turning to him again with a smirk and running a hand up his arm "Well, I think your cute" I continued and nearly throwing up in the process. 

"u--uh yea I--" 

"--Great pick me up at 6" I told him, taking his phone from his pocket and typing my number in. I then swayed my hips walking back to my table with a stone cold glare "If Isaac even catches a whiff of someone other than our pack on me I'm not being held responsible for what he does to that pup, also I need some clothes which no one minds being burned to wear tonight" I told them sitting down again and taking a bit of my food and they all looked at me mouths hanging open and surprised.