29

I woke early in the morning, groaning and moving around on the bed the covers in a mess, I yawned opening my eye fully glancing at my boyfriend who was still sleeping his mouth hanging open, I smiled and held in a chuckle so he didn't wake up. I leaned over gently, getting my phone and taking a photo of the beta (Imagine something like the picture above but on a bed like Derek's) I then slipped out of bed grabbing my dressing gown again, putting it on before stepping out and going to the kitchen.

I saw Braeden already dressed eating some cereal, I smiled at her getting myself some water "So you and Lahey" She commented. 

I smirked "So you and Hale" I side glanced at her and she was wearing an impressed smirk.

"Just protecting my investment" She joked 

I chuckled "just looking after my puppy" I laughed, nodding upstairs before taking a sip of my drink and leaning against the counter. 

"Are you and Derek ok again?" Braeden questioned

I thought it over a minute "I'm his sister and after the fire, I would have thought he'd keep me more included but it's Derek so you can't expect him to always be kind and open about things, especially after what happened with Paige" I mumbled the last part, looking down and after a minute meeting her eyes again "Yeah we're alright, can't exactly hold it against him we are Hale's after all" I laughed bitterly, downing the rest of my drink before placing it down and walking back up to my room. 

I walked in to see Isaac was still asleep, so I slipped back into bed watching him as he slept and playing with his hair, which made him stir stretching out his muscles and yawning. He opened his eyes into slits before smiling when he saw me, Isaac then ran a hand across his face as if to wake him up more. "I was thinking we could have a relaxing day off, well morning cause I promised Liam I would watch his first game" I told him and he yawned again nodding. "You're too cute pup" I commented,

He groaned "Don't call me pup, pup" Isaac replied in a raspy voice. 

"And why's that? you're my Beta" I teased. 

"Technically, I'm your brother's Beta" Isaac continued gradually becoming more awake.

I pushed him onto his back, straddling him "My pack" I leaned closer "my Beta" and closer "my pup" I told him flashing my eyes with a smirk and looking him dead in the eyes. 

"You're annoying when you get your way" He groaned and I laughed triumphantly only to be pushed back over, my back on the bed and Isaac hovering over, straddling me now "But you're right... well to a degree" He smiled. "Also it's kind of hot this new Alpha-ish you" Isaac smirked before leaning down and connecting our lips. 

I smiled into the kiss, our lips moving feverishly between each other, when a cough interrupted us, Isaac pulled away and jumped off me immediately and I soon realised why, he cleared my vision so I could see Derek standing there, my dressing gown covered my figure. 

"Can we help you?" I asked kind of awkwardly, glancing at a slightly hunched over Isaac, and he nodded,

"Scott and Kira are having a date in the building, can you guys go somewhere else to give them privacy" He asked.

We nodded, Isaac seemingly straightening up "and can you guys keep it down next time" He commented with a grin, 

I grimaced throwing a pillow at "That was the storm!" I shouted after my brother as he scurried away.

Isaac chuckled slightly and I glared at him before falling into laughs myself, once we had calmed down I spoke up again "We should get ready" I explained standing up, I wrapped the dressing gown around me. "I'm having a shower" I told him, grabbing some clothes to change into.