12

(Edited ~Properly~)

(A/N; I thought this song kind represents the love that is blossoming between Isaac and Reader. Tell me what you think?)

"I saw it I know where it is!" Scott shouted taking in heavy breaths with the others.

"There was this stump, this huge tree-- well it's not huge anymore-- it's been cut down but it's still big though very big" Stiles explained.

"It was there the night we were looking for the body" Scott stated, running a hand through his hair.

"The night you were bitten by Peter" Stiles added.

"I was there too in the car with my mother we almost hit someone" Allison explained, turning to Scott.

"It was me, you almost hit me" Scott replied. "We can find it" Scott turns to Deaton and we all share a look,

"What?" Allison asks.

"You guys were out a long time" Isaac explains and I look up at him awkwardly.

"How long's a long time?" Stiles questioned and I sighed slightly.

"16 hours" Deaton explained and the expressions on their faces explained it all. Scott repeats Deaton's words and the vet adds on "And the full moon rises in less than 4" 

I grabbed my bag "I should check on Cora and Derek make sure they are ready for Kali's inevitable visit" I explained and Isaac walked up to me,

"Do you have a ride?" He asked and I shook my head.

"I'll be fine I can run it's not too far" I explained there was still a slight tension between us,

"Ok, stay safe" the beta said and I nodded running out of the door only to bump into Ethan.

"Um hello?" I questioned and Deaton, Lydia and Scott came to the door.

"What do you want?" Lydia asked,

"I need your help" He answered, he looked like he was in pain or terrified.

"With what?" Stiles questioned popping his head around the door frame.

"Stopping my brother and Kali from killing Derek" Ethan replied. 

~Time Skip~

Being werewolves Scott, Issac and I were going into Allison's apartment to try and pick up some sort of scent to help guide us to the Nemeton.

"No Stiles I'm not smelling your dad's boxers" Scott explained to Stiles on the phone, as Allison unlocked the door. I giggled quietly at what Stiles was asking of the werewolf as we moved "Yes, I will smell his socks" Scott answered exasperatedly.

"Isaac, Y/n find anything you can with a strong scent" Allison asked as she opened the door to the room where they keep their equipment.

"Quite an arsenal your father's got here, young lady" I heard a voice come from the room and a scent hit my nose, it smelt like Scott but a bit off. 

Isaac, Scott and I shared a look before Scott moved to the door. Isaac went to as well but I stopped him, using my arm, and put a finger to my mouth signalling for him to be quiet.

"Dad, what are you doing here?" Scott asked, that explains the smell I thought.

"Following one of the only leads I have" He answered, "And since I don't know where you've been why don't you take a seat we can talk" His father continued. "You too Isaac!" he shouted as well and Isaac stepped into view.