17

(Edited)

I was walking around school when Kira came up to me "Hi" she greeted and I smiled awkwardly we haven't talked about what she witnessed at the party, although Scott may have mentioned something. "So you're supernatural too?" She asked.

"Yeah" I answered and she smiled as if she had found a hidden world.... well now I think about it she kinda has.

"What are you?" She continued with the questions.

"Alpha Werewolf, Born one" I replied and her smile widened.

"Like Scott" And I nodded again,

"Kinda, he was bitten but I was born one" I added. "I'm surprised you're taking this so well, not many people do" I looked at her with a small curious smile.

Kira shrugged "It feels like stuff just adds up now" She told me as we descended the stairs. "So do you have a pack or are you part of Scott's" Kira asked.

I thought for a moment "I guess I'm part of Scott's pack but I also have my own pack symbol" I explained.

"Can I see?" She pleaded, curiosity in her eyes.

I chuckled "Course" I replied cheerfully pulling up my sleeve a bit to show her. 

(Picture above)

"What does it mean?" Kira asked her eyes glued to my arm,

"It's a triskele, a reminder one thing can fall to another, in the Hale pack case 'Alpha, Beta, Omega' but for my adaptation its a sign that we can always rise from the ashes" I smiled tracing my finger across the sign,

"Then why not a Pheonix?" She spoke up which took me away from my slight daze.

"I guess I like staying close to my family, my roots" I pulled my sleeve down "It's a wolf thing" I chuckled and she did too. I then got a phone call from Isaac, a smile spread across my lips "Hey" I answered cheerfully,

"Hey, could you come outside we need your help" Isaac replied and a look of concern crossed my face.

"Ok, meet you in a secound then" I answered confused and Isaac said goodbye before hanging up.

"Who was that?" Kira asked as we went to enter a classroom.

"Isaac, I've got to go um nice talking to you" I said heading off but then remembered and turned back round to her "Tell Scott I'm out with some of the others!" I shouted, deciding not to say pack otherwise some people around us would be so confused.

Kira nodded then waved, I waved back then ran out to see Isaac, Allison and Chris in a car gesturing me over. 

~Time Skip~

After explaining to me what the plan was on the way when we had parked, Chris got a message and with a look of frustration he put the phone down again.

"What is it?" Allison asked.

"Katashi won't do the buy in person" Argent explained.

"Well he's a paranoid recluse shouldn't you be a little less surprised" Isaac mentioned,

"I was trying to remain optimistic that we wouldn't have to go to my plan B" Chris answered.

"What's plan B?" I asked.

"How tall are you?" he directed his question at Isaac before there was a beep and the boot to the car opened. 

~Small Time Skip~