14

(Edited)

A/N; So you know that I said in an A/N when I was writing S 3A that Allison and Isaac get closer well in S 3B they get a whole lot closer so just ignore those parts if you are following on with the actual show or going off of information from there, cause this is and Isaac Lahey x Reader, not Allison and Issac shipping room. Also, I don't like the ship if you haven't already noticed :) Anyway on with S 3B. 

"Ok so what happens when someone comes out of a near-death experience and comes out of it seeing things" Scott explained then Stiles continued,

"And is unable to tell what is real or not"

"And is being haunted by demonic visions of dead relatives" Allison added, as we were all sitting down at a bench, me sitting on Isaac's lap because there wasn't enough room.

"They're all locked up because their insane" Isaac answered.

"Ha ha, can you at least try to be helpful please" Stiles replied to his comment annoyed and sarcastic.

"Half my childhood I was locked in a freezer so being helpful is kinda new thing for me" Isaac retorted, his breath hot against my neck and I sighed hitting my head against the table Scott following suit.

"Do we--Are we still milking that?" Stiles replied,

"Yes we are still milking that--"

"Guys stop!" I groaned cutting Isaac off.

"Hi" We all looked up to see the daughter of our new history teacher. "hi, um sorry couldn't help overhearing what you guys were talking about" She took in a deep breath looking really awkward "And I think I might know what you're talking about, there's a Tibetan word for it it's called Bardo it literally means inbetween state, a state between life and death" She rambled on. 

"And what do they call you?" Lydia asked in a kinda bitchy way.

"Kira" Scott answered we all turned to him confused.

"What she's in our history class" He replied the question we were asking with our faces.

"Uhuh" I said, unconvinced.

"So are you talking Bardo it Tibetan Buddhism or Indian?" Lydia's question baffled me.

"Either I guess" Kira answered taking a seat because the boys moved over, huh convenient. "All of what you guys were saying happens in Bardo, there are different progressive states some you can have hallucinations you see and some you just hear" He face then light up "And you can be visited by peaceful raflidites"

(Definitely spelt that wrong)

"Reflidites, what are those?" Isaac questioned, moving his pencil in the air and jogging my arm a bit.

"Demons" She answered her smile not faulting,

"Demons, why not" Stiles repeated a look of 'oh so happiness' on his face. 

"Hang on if there are different progressive states then whats the last one?" Allison asked as Kira went through her things.

"Death, you die" She answered unfazed.

We all shared a look "Fun" I answered sarcastically.

"Seriously what is the point of you two" Stiles says pointing to me and Isaac.

"What we both have messed up childhoods and you expect us to act all sunshine and rainbows like Scotty over here" I replied with a 'seriously' look on my face.