8

(Edited ~Properly~)

(^^ Talia ^^)

I listened in as Peter told them about Derek and Paige, it was driving me up the wall. I knew the true story and he was feeding them lies. I got up from Derek's bed walking down the stairs just as Peter said,

"I kept telling him not to do it, every day the more he thought about it the more convinced he became. You know teenagers I bet he even blames me, he's probably convinced himself the whole thing was my idea"

"Good acting dearest uncle but I think you got it wrong, it went more like this" I explained making my presence known then continuing on with my story;

**Memory**

"I have the perfect idea" Peter explained as I listened in from the shadows.

"Go away" Derek answered stiffly, but Peter continued,

"Laura told you about the packs being here, right? There are more Alphas than I've ever seen in one place. Your mother would never do it and the packs won't be here much longer, maybe we could even convince Y/N to do it, I mean that girl is gullible and would do anything for you... Think about it, it's one little bite and she never gets ill, stays younger, more beautiful think how she'll be able to protect herself, Derek. The bite is a gift"

I growled checking there was no one else in the locker room before stepping out and flashing my eyes at them. Peter sighed and Derek stood up,

"What the hell get out of here before someone see's" Derek said to me and I scoffed,

"You'll really gonna let him get in your head, I'm telling Laura or even mum. I'm sure she'll be glad to hear Uncle Peter and Son Derek have been planning on turning a human!" I shouted.

Derek looked away and Peter spoke up "Oh and mum will be happy to know that you're spending time with the other Alphas learning their tricks" He threatened and I looked down.

"Shit" I mumbled.

"Yeah, now run along I think it's time for more medicine. Pup" Peter mocked and I glared at him flashing my eyes again before leaving the school and heading home.

**End of Memory**

I told them the story leaving out the last part but the memory reminded me, I could start to understand why Derek doesn't like Peter and I'm starting to remember his true colours. "What did Peter mean 'to get you to turn her' you would have been a Beta" Stiles asked and I and my sister shook our heads,

"She was born one" Cora answered and Stiles looked shocked before nearly falling off his chair.

"Is that even possible?" He asked and I shrugged,

"I'm here aren't I?" I said and Peter coughed,

"Anyway, continuing on with the right story" he made a point of trying to shut me up.

I groaned walking to the door "Where are you going?" Cora asked and I grabbed my coat from the side,

"I already know the story and I need to pick something up" I answered before opening the door and walking out.

~Time Skip~

"Y/N Hale, it's been a long time normally my sister comes to pick up your medicine" Deaton says opening the gate for me to come through.

I walk through giving him a hug "It's been too long" I reply before pulling away again.

He guides me through to the operating room, I guess. I look around remembering coming her with my mother, I smile at the memories. "Do you remember when you were only about 7 you used to beg Talia to see the puppies so you could help them" Deaton said seeing my reaction to the place.

I nodded "Or sometimes I would 'talk' to them" I said laughing a bit. My smile didn't last long though, the thought of my mother brought back bad thoughts too, I sighed.

"She'd be proud of you" Deaton spoke up going through his jars of herbs and utensils.

"I just wish she could still be here" I replied and he sighed too.

"Everything happens for a reason, it's just the course of nature. Now that should be everything, you remember what to do" He explained passing me the herbs I need.

"Thanks" I responded, turning around to leave.

"You shouldn't owe them anymore, you should leave" Deaton spoke seriously.

I turned to face him again "Deucalion fell into the wrong path because of a hunter, yes, he is a bad person now but I remember the person he used to be and you should too. Somewhere inside of him, his old self is still there and sometimes when I'm with him I see it again" I answer solemnly,

"You can't help everyone" The vet replies and I nod,

"I'm dying so I might as well try" With that I left getting into my car and heading to see the pack.

A/N; Short chapter sorry been really busy this week, don't forget to Vote, Add and Follow. Have a lovely day/night, my readers.

Disclaimer; I do NOT own Teen Wolf or any of their characters which I write in this, I own (Y/N) and that's it, Please don't sue I like not being in jail. This is for entertainment and I get no money from it.