005. shark week

No girl enjoyed having her period in the history of females having their period. Unless it's a pregnancy scare, that's the only exception.

For Indigo, the entire time she just wanted to jump out the window and die. It sucked, and Tom always tried to understand her pain.

This time was worse than usual, and it was so bad she refused cuddles from Tom, which were her favorite.

"God, you are so lucky I didn't get my period at that engagement party. It would've gotten ugly I'm telling you!" Sometimes when she's on her period she gets irrationally angry. Tom has somewhat gotten used to it, but sometimes it's insane.

"Do you need anything? Pads? Tampons? Chocolate? Maybe some cud-"

"Say cuddles and you're dead." Indigo said, giving the trademark death glare.

"I just wanna comfort you." Tom frowned. He knew she was in pain, so he didn't want to be mad at her.

"I feel like I'm laying satan's eggs, but I also want to cry." She clutched to her stomach, the pain still flowing.

"I can set up a nice warm shower?" He was expecting a no, but that wasn't happening.

"Okay." She spoke quietly like her mood completely changed. Obviously Tom loved her, so he would do anything to make her feel even just the slightest bit better.

•••

Tweet

@tomholland1996: psa: take care of your girl when she's on her period bye
@zendaya: oh you PREACHING PREACHING I gotchu shawty

•••

Tom knocked on the bathroom door, since Indigo was still in there. "Indie? You okay?"

She turned the water off and wrapped a towel around her. Indigo opened the door, happy to see Tom. "Yeah, I'm okay."

He raised an eyebrow, just wanting to be sure. "Do you need anything else? You know I can head to the store really quick."

Now when she thought about it, she could really kill for some chocolate right now. "Do we have any chocolate-"

"I got chocolate ice cream, your favorite." Call her basic, but that was really her favorite flavor.

"I'll be out in a few." She said and shut the door to get dressed.

Indigo met Tom in the kitchen, and he had already prepared two bowls full of chocolate ice cream. One for him, and one for her of course.

The two sat on the couch eating their ice cream. They didn't need to have glamorous dates, as long as they had each other it was all that mattered.

"I'm sorry for acting out earlier." Indigo apologized. She knew she was acting out of sorts.

He kissed her on the cheek. "Don't worry about it. I may be a man, but I know women deal with this every month."

She was lucky that Tom wasn't one of those assholes that say a women's period is disgusting. But also Zendaya would absolutely ridicule him if that were the case, and Indigo would join in.

•••

14.9 million likes
@indigoblue: tom took this and ngl I almost passed out cause I'm so tired

View 135,718 comments

@username: where can I get a man that takes pictures of me that good

@username: remove your makeup first sis !!

@tomholland2013: go to sleep it's 1 am

@indigoblue: @tomholland2013 no u

•••

It was late, and they were laying in their bed. They both couldn't sleep, so they were just talking until one of them decided they were actually ready for bed.

"So, are you ready for Diego's birthday next week?" Indigo asked. It was coming up, and a party had obviously been planned.

"What?" Tom knew this, but he hadn't realized how close it actually was. "That's next week?"

She nodded. "Yup, and Zendaya is throwing a party for him."

"We'll see how that goes." Tom chuckled. If it were up to Diego, the party would've been a mess. Thank god he has Zendaya.

Indigo yawned, but she refused to go to bed. "Indie, go to bed."

"No." She whined, not budging.

"I'll cuddle you." That was the key. Usually on her period she didn't particularly like being touch, as she was constantly comfortable during that time.

"Okay, goodnight." She turned her body so her back was facing Tom and quickly closed her eyes.

•••

This chapter fucking sucks but a sis needed content whoops

Cute chapter next tho